- United Kingdom
- Date Posted
- Sep. 28, 2021
- Software Engineering
- Business Applications
At Sourceful, we are on a mission to help businesses to do better - environmentally, socially and economically. The world needs action on climate, and businesses also need affordable solutions.
Sourceful helps businesses with product sourcing for their supply chains, from packaging (boxes, tape, envelopes, stationery) to finished goods using technology to digitise and optimise the sourcing flow. 75% of the carbon impact in an industry comes from the supply chain (product and logistics). With the development of new materials, better energy sources and consumer awareness, the momentum is shifting, but we want to accelerate that change.
Sourceful was founded in June 2020 by Wing Chan, Ex-CMO and CTO at The Hut Group (LSE:THG £1Bn in Revenues in 2019) and is Venture Capital backed by some of the leading angels and investors in Europe.
- Building out the frontend for the Sourceful platform, e.g product configuration, Dashboard, order management, account management, search engines
- Internal tools for the operations team
About You (Required)
- 2+ years experience with TypeScript and React
- Experience bundling assets with webpack
- Experience working with designers to translate design to working code
- Experience delivering React projects that interact with RESTful and GraphQL APIs
- Experience working with APIs and authentication
- You have experience with Stitchesjs or another CSS in JS framework e.g Styled Components
- Able to work as part of a small team or independently
About You (Desirable)
- Comfortable with Docker/Kubernetes
- Experience with NextJS
- Familiarity with Node (+ Express)
- Knowledge of web security protocol e.g HTTPS, CORS
- Familiarity with best practices like: Pair Programming, Continuous Integration, Infrastructure as code and Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience with building beautiful, clean and intuitive React Native apps
At Sourceful, our culture is based on our ambition to have a big impact and a big heart. We’re a team obsessed with our clients, who look after one another and have no time for big egos.
This is a chance to make a significant impact early on in our journey and to move quickly into more senior roles ahead of your tenure.
We look forward to reviewing your application!
Sourceful embraces and advocates for diversity and equal opportunity. We pride ourselves in helping businesses do better environmentally, socially and economically. As such, building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills helps us achieve our mission.