- United Kingdom
- Date Posted
- Jan. 10, 2022
- Technical & Customer Support
- Business Applications
At Sourceful, we are on a mission to help businesses to do better - environmentally, socially and economically. The world needs action on climate, and businesses also need affordable solutions.
Sourceful helps businesses with product sourcing for their supply chains, from packaging (boxes, tape, envelopes, stationery) to finished goods using technology to digitise and optimise the sourcing flow. 75% of the carbon impact in an industry comes from the supply chain (product and logistics). With the development of new materials, better energy sources and consumer awareness, the momentum is shifting, but we want to accelerate that change.
Sourceful was founded in June 2020 by Wing Chan, Ex-CMO and CTO at The Hut Group (LSE:THG £1Bn in Revenues in 2019) and is Venture Capital backed by some of the leading angels and investors in Europe.
We’re looking for an ambitious Customer Success Advisor who wants to join a mission-driven start-up.
About the Role
- The core of our Customer Success Advisor role is to add value to both our prospective and existing customers by supporting new customer onboarding, solving customer issues, and improving customer satisfaction which ultimately drives increased customer retention and expansion of customer accounts.
- Our customers range from small and medium sized businesses to larger household names, all who care about their brand and their impact on the planet. Our customers approach us to help them find a solution in sourcing/procurement that is both sustainable and affordable.
- This role will be fast-paced and needs a self-starter who can manage their own workload and shifting priorities day-to-day. As an early employee joining a rapidly scaling business, you will be well-positioned to directly make an impact on the business and to move into a senior role ahead of your tenure.
- Responsive problem resolution – resolving customer issues with clients promptly and effectively, collaborating with wider teams where relevant. Our Customer Success team takes ownership of Sourceful’s on-site live chat and customer service email to communicate with customers
- Proactive problem resolution – finding solutions to customer pain points before they even arise, through proactive communications with customers, data analysis, and a deep understanding of Sourceful capabilities
- Sourceful.com platform promotion – generating excitement and interest for the platform, as well as technical support for customer onboarding to drive new customers
- Long term Customer Relationship Management – building on existing customer relationships for years to come by relentlessly adding value to customers after the initial sale
- Customer delight - using feedback and data, continually improve and positively surprise our clients
- Our goal is to build a mission-driven environment for top talent with a desire to do their best work. To that end, we are flexible on your experience and specific skillsets. However, we would generally expect to see:
- Propensity for swift relationship building
- Proven presentation and communication skills, both verbally and via email and live-chat
- Organisational skills to simultaneously manage large numbers of customer queries and relationships effectively
- Appreciation of the value of teamwork, and natural inclination to go above and beyond to help your peers and the business as a whole
- Numerical and commercial acumen
- Ambition and drive to deliver the best results
- A track record of handling pressure as you grew in experience – very important given our scaling and growth journey
- B2B experience
- Passion and enthusiasm for both our clients as well as sustainability-related topics
At Sourceful, our culture is based on our ambition to have a big impact and a big heart. We’re a team obsessed with our clients, who look after one another and have no time for big egos.
You will be joining a high-performance team who works hard for each other and you will feel fully supported by our magnificent team to reach your best levels and our high standards.
We look forward to viewing your application!
Sourceful embraces and advocates for diversity and equal opportunity. We pride ourselves in helping businesses do better environmentally, socially and economically. As such, building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills helps us achieve our mission.