- Date Posted
- Sep. 20, 2021
- Business Applications
We’re an ambitious, international team with more than 30 nationalities represented today. We believe that people do their best work when they’re given the freedom to thrive and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Founded in 2016, Spendesk today serves thousands of businesses in Europe and the US. More than 300 Spendeskers already work across our four offices in Paris, Berlin, London and San Francisco.
And we’re growing fast. Come join us!
- Managing day-to-day office operations of our Paris office to ensure that the office environment runs smoothly and in parallel with our company culture and business objectives.
- Building relationships with suppliers.
- Ensuring all future projects have materials order in advance.
- Keeping the office clean, stocked, and organized.
- Implementing processes and systems or creating new ones for smooth running of office.
- Creating a lovely place to work for all employees (in-office and remote) – planning and executing company-wide events on-site and off-site.
- Driving the office layout/design planning and moves.
- Partnering with our People team, order and deliver employee attire.
- Conduct new hire orientations and assist with new hire onboarding and process for departing employees.
- Being an Echo culture keeper by upholding company traditions, finding new ways to delight the team, and providing excellent service to the company.
What we’re looking for
- You have at least 3-5 years of experience in office/facilities management
- You are calm under pressure, can effectively prioritize, multitask and manage time
- You have exceptional organization skills and strong attention to detail with a keen eye for accuracy
- You have strong project management and change management capabilities
- You are able to effectively communicate with the team at large and across office locations
- You have great interpersonal skills and are well-known as a collaborator
- You take pride in your work and have initiative and drive
- You are able to think outside of the box to get things done in the most efficient and cost-effective way
- You have a passion for service and are an utmost professional
- You enjoy creating an environment where everyone feels welcome
Why should you apply?
- Exciting time to join Spendesk in terms of growth and opportunities -> we are entering hyper-growth!
- Flexible working hours & remote working possible
- Competitive salary package
- Tea, coffee and snacks available in the office
- Virtual Thursday socials with the team
- We usually have bi-annual company wide parties
- Brand-new offices in the heart of Paris, Berlin & London
- How have we adapted our process to make it remote friendly?
- Well the good news is that we are still hiring! We’ve got quite a few finance teams to help spend smarter after all...
What you can expect from our recruitment process:
- 1. A video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Partners to fully understand your career aspirations and answer any questions you have
- 2. A series of videos calls with members of the team to align on what they will expect from you, and assess your technical skills and job fit
- 3. A final video call with the Hiring Manager / Head of our our C-levels, CEO included to review any remaining questions