- Date Posted
- Dec. 7, 2021
- Business Development
- Business Applications
We are an ambitious, international team with more than 30 nationalities represented today. We believe that people do their best work when they’re given the freedom to thrive and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Founded in 2016 Spendesk today serves thousands of businesses in Europe and the US, and we recently raised €100m in a Series C funding round. Our team of 350+ Spendeskers, is spread across four offices in Paris, Berlin, London and San Francisco, alongside many teammates working remotely from various cities in Europe.
And we’re growing fast. Come join us!
- As a BDR Team Lead, your mission is to develop and maintain a high-performance culture for your team of BDRs.
Be an integral part of the FR Sales management team and provide continuous and constructive coaching to the BDRs, as well as spearhead recruiting and on-boarding efforts as needed.
- Contribute to hire & build a successful BDR team
- Responsible for the ramp up of the new Hires
- Responsible for the career path of your team
- Responsible for the continuous training & development of the team hand in hand with team manager, sales enablement & excellence (production of individual development plan to improve strengths) and coach your team
- Guardian of the work ethics/culture, well-being & retention of the team
- Consistently hit on monthly & quarterly team target
- Responsible for performance & homogeneity of the team performance
- Responsible for weekly routines & operating routines
- Participate in the sales effort by jumping in calls & hunting activities with the team (hands on).
- Build, implement & monitor tactical plans (weekly, monthly, quarterly) to hit activity or performance target
- Responsible for on time & accurate reporting of the team activity & performance
Business & Market
- Be responsible for continuous improvements on processes, tools & materials
- Own strategic projects in go-to-market, sales enablement & hiring topics to contribute to the FR & EMEA sales teams’ growth
- Work with Sales, Operations and Marketing teams to optimize pipeline creation and efficient lead handoff
- Be the eyes and ears of spendesk on the market - giving valuable feedback to Product team, Marketing team & Leadership team.
What we’re looking for:
- 3-4+ years sales experience in a high growth software or SaaS environment targeting SMBs or mid-market companies
- 1-2 years of experience managing BDRs or of coaching experience.
- Outbound sales expertise & experience building pipeline through outbound
- Track record of driving and delivering results who also incorporates empathy, integrity and humility into a hands-on style of leadership
- Data driven & process-oriented
- Deep proficiency in using Outreach tools (Salesloft, Outreach or similar) and CRM (Salesforce)
- Native level in French & professional level in English
- Strong ability to coach and bring teams to higher performance standards and hitting targets
- As we are an international team, please submit your application and CV in English.
- Exciting time to join Spendesk in terms of growth and opportunities
- Competitive compensation package with equity (everyone is an owner of the company!)
- Flexible and remote-friendly work environment
- The best equipment for your needs (Macbook Pro, secondary screen, ...)
- Internal social events (hackathon, company-wide parties, offsite, ...)
- Brand-new offices in the heart of Paris, Berlin & London
- A purple Spendesk card (for your work purchases)!
- And more!
What you can expect from the process:
- 1. A video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Partners to fully understand your career aspirations and answer any questions you have
- 2. A series of videos calls with members of the team to align on what they will expect from you, and assess your technical skills and job fit
- 3. A final video call with the Hiring Manager / Head of our C-levels, CEO included to review any remaining questions