- Date Posted
- Oct. 11, 2021
- Business Intelligence
- Business Applications
We’re an ambitious, international team with more than 30 nationalities represented today. We believe that people do their best work when they’re given the freedom to thrive and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Founded in 2016, Spendesk today serves thousands of businesses in Europe and the US. More than 300 Spendeskers already work across our four offices in Paris, Berlin, London and San Francisco.
And we’re growing fast. Come join us!
As a KYC analyst, you will join the growing banking team and have the possibility to participate in building a team that is evolving very quickly.
The KYC analyst at Spendesk will be in charge of handling all the banking operations throughout the client’s lifecycle at Spendesk, from the opening of the account to its closing, working closely with revenue teams to ensure that we bring the best service to our customers.
- Handling customer compliance operations (KYB/KYC)
- Rigorous application of defined procedure on KYB, while keeping a customer-centric mind
- Ensure KYB updates at frequency defined by compliance team
- Execute customer funding operations (fund allocation, chasing transfer...), fraud claims (chargeback management, transfers fraud), account closing process
- Collaborating with the growing banking team on the implementation of new processes and tools
- Collaborating with the revenue teams to ensure that targets are met and customer satisfaction is maintained
What we’re looking for
- Rigorous, capacity to follow predefined procedures, step by step
- Some regulatory/compliance experience
- Good communication & listening skills : you will need to collaborate with other teams and interact with our customers
- Organisation : you will handle a lot topics everyday and you will need to keep track of all of them
- Act for the customer: always make the extra mile to help the client
- Problem-solver : you will be expected to bring solutions to our internal/external clients
- Proactivity, autonomy, enthusiasm
- Fluent in French and English
Why should you apply?
- Exciting time to join Spendesk in terms of growth and opportunities -> we are entering hyper-growth!
- Flexible working hours & remote working possible
- Competitive salary package
- Tea, coffee and snacks available in the office
- Virtual Thursday socials with the team
- We usually have bi-annual company wide parties
- Brand-new offices in the heart of Paris, Berlin & London
- How have we adapted our process to make it remote friendly?
- Well the good news is that we are still hiring! We’ve got quite a few finance teams to help spend smarter after all...
What you can expect from our recruitment process:
- 1. A video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Partners to fully understand your career aspirations and answer any questions you have
- 2. A series of videos calls with members of the team to align on what they will expect from you, and assess your technical skills and job fit
- 3. A final video call with the Hiring Manager / Head of our our C-levels, CEO included to review any remaining questions