- Date Posted
- May. 26, 2021
- Engineering QA
- Financial Services
Who are we?
As a team, we’re driven by our values and our focus on big growth. We’re an ambitious, international group with 30 nationalities represented today. At the heart, we believe people do their best work when they’re given freedom to thrive and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Founded in 2016, Spendesk today already serves thousands of businesses in Europe and the US. More than 275 Spendeskers work across our four offices in Paris, Berlin, London and San Francisco, as well as full remote.
And our tribe is growing fast. Come join us on this journey.
Our culture in a nutshell:
Ownership - Daring - Caring - Positivity
What you will do:
- Define, implement and monitor a high-level KPI-driven quality strategy
- Work with the CTO & the team leads on defining the software testing strategy
- Build and grow the QA organization from 2 to 5+ people in 12 months
- Collaborate with product & technical stakeholders to evangelize our quality strategy & vision
- Optimize our delivery speed & quality by working with product & engineering leads
- Test automation (Cypress, cucumber, selenium...)
- Interest in continuous integration and tools (Teamcity, TravisCI, CircleCi, Gradle, etc)
- Autonomous and well organized (documentation skills)
- Product release cycles & quality, A/B testing, user research
- Prior experience with agile development methodologies
- Tech oriented, resourceful and curious
- Bug management tools & processes
- Management & coaching experience
What we’re looking for:
- 6+ years experience in software engineering & QA
- 2+ years management experience
- Ability to define the team’s strategy working directly with the leadership
- Tech-centric experiences
- Fluent in English
Why should you apply?
- Exciting time to join Spendesk in terms of growth and opportunities -> we are entering hyper-growth!
- Flexible working hours & remote working for everyone
- Seamless fully remote onboarding and ramp up
- Competitive salary package and equity
- Tea, coffee and snacks available in the office
- Virtual Thursday socials with the team
- We usually have bi-annual offsite trips (when in lockdown: we are sticking to virtual team days)
- Brand-new offices in the heart of Paris, Berlin & London
- How have we adapted our process during the Coronavirus crisis?
Well the good news is that we are still hiring! And when we say hiring, we mean hiring 180 Spendeskers by the end of the year! We’ve got quite a few finance teams to help spend smarter after all...
What you can expect from our recruitment process:
- 1. A video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Partners to fully understand your career aspirations and answer any questions you have
- 2. A series of videos calls with members of the team to align on what they will expect from you, and assess your technical skills and job fit
- 3. A final video call with the Hiring Manager / Head of our our C-levels, CEO included to review any remaining questions