- Date Posted
- Oct. 11, 2021
- Business Applications
We’re an ambitious, international team with more than 30 nationalities represented today. We believe that people do their best work when they’re given the freedom to thrive and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Founded in 2016, Spendesk today serves thousands of businesses in Europe and the US. More than 300 Spendeskers already work across our four offices in Paris, Berlin, London and San Francisco.
And we’re growing fast. Come join us!
Within the banking squad, you will be joining the banking operations team, based in Paris, you will be in charge of the banking ledger tasks, specially the day-to-day monitoring and support all finance needs.
- Responsible to monitor the day-to-day customers accounted operations
- Work closely with Finance Team in order to track, justify all unmatched transactions (internal account and the bank account mirorring)
- Manage the core banking events that have been rejected by the accounting system and synchronize with Product/Dev team in order to establish actions plan for regenerating the missing accounting events
- Prepare the process of seggregation accounts to be validated by Finance team
- Work with the payment analysts to get explanations on unmatched operations (missing CRE, error during the payment processing…) and work with the Dev Team or challenge the Banking partner for unclear accounted transactions on our bank account
- Prepare manual account regularization to be validated by the Finance
- Help the Finance team with our banking regulatory reporting
- Participate in cross-functional projects and support the development needs of the Back-Office and our core banking system
What we’re looking for
- Strong analytic approach
- Stress management and be customer centric
- Able to analyze situations, break down problems and find solutions
- Capacity to deal with stress
- Customer centricity
Why should you apply?
- Exciting time to join Spendesk in terms of growth and opportunities -> we are entering hyper-growth!
- Flexible working hours & remote working possible
- Competitive salary package
- Tea, coffee and snacks available in the office
- Virtual Thursday socials with the team
- We usually have bi-annual company wide parties
- Brand-new offices in the heart of Paris, Berlin & London
- How have we adapted our process to make it remote friendly?
- Well the good news is that we are still hiring! We’ve got quite a few finance teams to help spend smarter after all...
What you can expect from our recruitment process:
- 1. A video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Partners to fully understand your career aspirations and answer any questions you have
- 2. A series of videos calls with members of the team to align on what they will expect from you, and assess your technical skills and job fit
- 3. A final video call with the Hiring Manager / Head of our our C-levels, CEO included to review any remaining questions