- Date Posted
- Oct. 11, 2021
- Business Applications
We’re an ambitious, international team with more than 30 nationalities represented today. We believe that people do their best work when they’re given the freedom to thrive and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Founded in 2016, Spendesk today serves thousands of businesses in Europe and the US. More than 300 Spendeskers already work across our four offices in Paris, Berlin, London and San Francisco.
And we’re growing fast. Come join us!
Following our series C funding round, we want to accelerate the development of our banking team to:
- Offer more value to our customers, thanks to additional financial services and well-managed operations;
- Service our customers wherever they are, through the build of our international and multi currency capabilities
- As our banking partnership analyst, you will support the delivery of our strategic partnerships and drive the discovery of new services and markets.
What we’re looking for
- Benchmark potential banking partners for both core and additional banking services offered by Spendesk: account management, card issuing, wire transfers, etc.
- Contribute to contracts and commercial agreements : provide data and analysis to support partner discussions regarding pricing and other conditions
- Support partner project delivery: once a partner is selected and a contract is in place, build the project framework and monitor progress
- Support the management of our relationship of existing and potential partners : engage with partners in the context of information collection, request for proposal processes, governance and performance reviews, etc.
- Drive the discovery of prospective opportunitiesfor the banking roadmap : credit & treasury management, multi currency, new markets, etc.
- Analytical skills: ability to deliver complete benchmarks on multiple dimensions such as costs, feature coverage, alignment with strategy
- Project management: ability to structure a complex project (planning, streams, governance, etc.)
- Communication: ability to manage internal and external stakeholders. Vulgarize and summarize decisions on partner selection process.
- Payment expertise: general understanding of the payments sphere, and in depth understanding of at least one of the following : card issuing, acquiring, payments initiation, account management
- Experience in the EU space is a must. UK and/or the USA would be a plus.
Why should you apply?
- Exciting time to join Spendesk in terms of growth and opportunities -> we are entering hyper-growth!
- Flexible working hours & remote working possible
- Competitive salary package
- Tea, coffee and snacks available in the office
- Virtual Thursday socials with the team
- We usually have bi-annual company wide parties
- Brand-new offices in the heart of Paris, Berlin & London
- How have we adapted our process to make it remote friendly?
- Well the good news is that we are still hiring! We’ve got quite a few finance teams to help spend smarter after all...
What you can expect from our recruitment process:
- 1. A video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Partners to fully understand your career aspirations and answer any questions you have
- 2. A series of videos calls with members of the team to align on what they will expect from you, and assess your technical skills and job fit
- 3. A final video call with the Hiring Manager / Head of our our C-levels, CEO included to review any remaining questions