- Date Posted
- Oct. 11, 2021
- Business Applications
We’re an ambitious, international team with more than 30 nationalities represented today. We believe that people do their best work when they’re given the freedom to thrive and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Founded in 2016, Spendesk today serves thousands of businesses in Europe and the US. More than 300 Spendeskers already work across our four offices in Paris, Berlin, London and San Francisco.
And we’re growing fast. Come join us!
Within the banking squad, you will be joining the banking operations team, based in Paris, you will be in charge of the correct processing of all card payments, support all card major issues and also complex unitary requests.
- Day-to-day card transactions monitoring (internal Banking System and external partners) in order to ensure high quality and secure processing and to meet customer expectations
- Manage fraud card processing with Visa and merchants
- Alert or support the incident manager for all card issues
- Functional Support : Analyse and solve the complex problem on card payments for Spendesk
- Report and follow all bugs related to cards from the beginning until the fix action to PM and External partners (Card processor, Card manufacturer, Merchants)
- Organize relationships with the various external partners to defend Spendesk’s and our customers interests.
- Participate in cross-functional projects and support the development needs of the Back-Office and our core banking system
What we’re looking for
- At least one experience of 2 years on banking or insurance payment
- Comms and collab , product manager, tech
- Strong analytic approach
- Able to analyze situations, break down problems and find solutions
- Capacity to deal with stress
- Customer centricity
Why should you apply?
- Exciting time to join Spendesk in terms of growth and opportunities -> we are entering hyper-growth!
- Flexible working hours & remote working possible
- Competitive salary package
- Tea, coffee and snacks available in the office
- Virtual Thursday socials with the team
- We usually have bi-annual company wide parties
- Brand-new offices in the heart of Paris, Berlin & London
- How have we adapted our process to make it remote friendly?
- Well the good news is that we are still hiring! We’ve got quite a few finance teams to help spend smarter after all...
What you can expect from our recruitment process:
- 1. A video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Partners to fully understand your career aspirations and answer any questions you have
- 2. A series of videos calls with members of the team to align on what they will expect from you, and assess your technical skills and job fit
- 3. A final video call with the Hiring Manager / Head of our our C-levels, CEO included to review any remaining questions