- Date Posted
- Nov. 1, 2021
- Business Applications
We’re an ambitious, international team with more than 30 nationalities represented today. We believe that people do their best work when they’re given the freedom to thrive and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Founded in 2016, Spendesk today serves thousands of businesses in Europe and the US. More than 300 Spendeskers already work across our four offices in Paris, Berlin, London and San Francisco.
And we’re growing fast. Come join us!
- As part of the FP&A team, your mission will be to master and empower team builders. You will notably (i) own the reporting and the forecast structure and (ii) act as a planning and reporting advocate, empowering others teams
- Own the reporting and forecasting structure
- Improving continuously our reporting structure to provide the correct and relevant KPIs
- Building our financial model aligned with the accounting, revops, people and data teams
- Improving continuously our forecasting structure to match as much as possible with the business decisions
- Being up to date with structure updates to ensure our model is still relevant and accurate (billing revamp, looker organisation revamp, new segmentation...)
- Being an expert of every data source we use (accounting, data, people, hiring...)
- Build new use cases based on teams leaders needs
- Act as a planning and reporting advocate, empowering others teams
- Acting as a planning and reporting advocate, ensure every business leader has access to the data they need (and actually find it by themselves)
- Being the point of contact of Pigment internally (finance team) and externally (other teams)
- Empowering others teams to build over our financial stack
- Owning our financial documentation and building internal and external guidances to ensure the model accuracy
What we’re looking for
- Fluent in written and spoken English - it is our business language
- Masters Degree from a Business or Engineering School
- 1-2 years’ experience, preferably in the Saas / Technology industry, with experience in a data oriented function in a Finance, Data or Operations team
- Knowledge of Financial ERPs & other data and planning tools is a plus (ideally Netsuite, Looker, Pigment)
- Excellent communication skills: you are able to explain your models clearly to both analysts and decision makers
- Pragmatic approach to problem: you can design intermediate solutions in an agile environment
- Enjoy working as a team-player and are willing to train others, share and learn more everyday
- High level of energy, positivism and hard working capabilities
Why should you apply?
- Exciting time to join Spendesk in terms of growth and opportunities -> we are entering hyper-growth!
- Flexible working hours & remote working possible
- Competitive salary package
- Tea, coffee and snacks available in the office
- Virtual Thursday socials with the team
- We usually have bi-annual company wide parties
- Brand-new offices in the heart of Paris, Berlin & London
- How have we adapted our process to make it remote friendly?
- Well the good news is that we are still hiring! We’ve got quite a few finance teams to help spend smarter after all...
What you can expect from our recruitment process:
- 1. A video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Partners to fully understand your career aspirations and answer any questions you have
- 2. A series of videos calls with members of the team to align on what they will expect from you, and assess your technical skills and job fit
- 3. A final video call with the Hiring Manager / Head of our C-levels, CEO included to review any remaining questions