- Date Posted
- Nov. 23, 2021
- Business Applications
We’re an ambitious, international team with more than 30 nationalities represented today. We believe that people do their best work when they’re given the freedom to thrive and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Founded in 2016, Spendesk today serves thousands of businesses in Europe and the US. More than 300 Spendeskers already work across our four offices in Paris, Berlin, London and San Francisco.
And we’re growing fast. Come join us!
- Are you ready to join the Talent Acquisition Team here at Spendesk?
Come and help us build our hiring machine in different countries - supporting us with sourcing, outbound and scheduling, hiring processes, communication and talent brand awareness.
Provide a word-class candidate experience and assessment methodology, with many more responsibilities and projects awaiting you. Having ownership over your own projects as a Junior Recruiter in terms of Operational Excellence in the TA field!
Some key responsibilities
- Attract top diverse talent to meet our current and future needs on business positions across EMEA
- Manage day to day, full recruiting cycle from sourcing to managing candidate onsite and closing
- Leverage all possible candidate sourcing channels to drive a higher volume of qualified talent into our process
- Highly contribute to strategic programs that have company-wide impact (e.g. improving business interview processes, increasing diversity of candidate pipelines, animating the referral program, participating in recruiting events ...)
- Partner directly with EMEA business hiring managers to anticipate hiring needs, define requirements and coach on innovative and best recruiting practises
- Making sure candidates have a great candidate experience
- Be a true culture ambassador to spread internally and externally Spendesk culture
This in an opportunity to kick start your career in Talent Acquisition! Your profile:
- Native level German and fluent English spoken & written
- Strong will to learn & develop in the Recruiting / Talent Acquisition field
- 1-2+ years experience in Recruitment/ Talent Acquisition
- Motivation and ambition to develop your career
- At ease communicating in a business environment where things move fast!
- We are a fun team of Spendesk Ambassadors - we hope you like to smile and share positivity!
Why should you apply?
- Exciting time to join Spendesk in terms of growth and opportunities -> we are entering hyper-growth!
- Flexible working hours & remote working possible
- Competitive salary package
- Tea, coffee and snacks available in the office
- Virtual Thursday socials with the team
- We usually have bi-annual company wide parties
- Brand-new offices in the heart of Paris, Berlin & London
- How have we adapted our process to make it remote friendly?
- Well the good news is that we are still hiring! We’ve got quite a few finance teams to help spend smarter after all...
What you can expect from our recruitment process:
- 1. A video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Partners to fully understand your career aspirations and answer any questions you have
- 2. A series of videos calls with members of the team to align on what they will expect from you, and assess your technical skills and job fit
- 3. A final video call with the Hiring Manager / Head of our C-levels, CEO included to review any remaining questions