- Date Posted
- Oct. 11, 2021
- Business Applications
We’re an ambitious, international team with more than 30 nationalities represented today. We believe that people do their best work when they’re given the freedom to thrive and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Founded in 2016, Spendesk today serves thousands of businesses in Europe and the US. More than 300 Spendeskers already work across our four offices in Paris, Berlin, London and San Francisco.
And we’re growing fast. Come join us!
- Lead all the recruiting activities in Germany - from hiring the entry-level roles to director/VP positions
- Develop the TA Team in Germany
- Drive strategic business partnering with senior stakeholders based on data approach.
- Define medium and long term sourcing strategies for constant roles
- Build and manage an inbound strategy
- Drive business partnering with senior stakeholders based on data approach.
- Amaze the candidates with the growth of Spendesk
- Lead building and communication of Spendesk employer brand in Germany - be a true Spendesk culture ambassador by taking a vocal and active role in executing it
- Innovate and iterate, challenge the status quo - Raise the Bar of our Global TA Team
- Talent Acquisition is your passion. You love recruiting, and you confirm that hiring the right people (quality) in the right time (time to hire) is crucial for the company goals.
- You are an authentic and hands-on entrepreneur with strong orientation on results and ownership.
- You’re leading without the title or ego, great if you have at least 1 year of leadership experience, with good mentoring and coaching skills.
- Fluent in German and English - you will be a part of global and very diverse Team, supporting other diverse squads across the company.
- You embody our culture and try to shape it actively by being a leader.
Why should you apply?
- Exciting time to join Spendesk in terms of growth and opportunities -> we are entering hyper-growth!
- Flexible working hours & remote working possible
- Competitive salary package
- Tea, coffee and snacks available in the office
- Virtual Thursday socials with the team
- We usually have bi-annual company wide parties
- Brand-new offices in the heart of Paris, Berlin & London
- How have we adapted our process to make it remote friendly?
- Well the good news is that we are still hiring! We’ve got quite a few finance teams to help spend smarter after all...
What you can expect from our recruitment process:
- 1. A video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Partners to fully understand your career aspirations and answer any questions you have
- 2. A series of videos calls with members of the team to align on what they will expect from you, and assess your technical skills and job fit
- 3. A final video call with the Hiring Manager / Head of our our C-levels, CEO included to review any remaining questions