- Date Posted
- Dec. 26, 2021
- Business Applications
We are on a mission to liberate businesses and people to do their best work.
We are an ambitious, international team with more than 30 nationalities represented today. We believe that people do their best work when they’re given the freedom to thrive and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Founded in 2016 Spendesk today serves thousands of businesses in Europe and the US, and we recently raised €100m in a Series C funding round. Our team of 350+ Spendeskers, is spread across four offices in Paris, Berlin, London and San Francisco, alongside many teammates working remotely from various cities in Europe.
And we’re growing fast. Come join us!
Our people are our #1 asset at Spendesk and the People team has a fundamental mission: make the organization the accelerator of the success of its people!
Growing from a village (< 300 employees) to a town (500+ employees), we need to cultivate a performing and challenging environment of trust and empowerment where people can grow and develop a sense of belonging to the Spendesk community built on a foundation of fast decision making, simple and scalable frameworks and a strong culture.
What will be your missions?
Contribute to accelerating the hyper growth of the UK and German markets by notably:
- Partnering with executive leaders and various stakeholders to drive the people experience and strategy of the two countries;
- Being a catalyst for change to enable both organisations to scale;
- Being our culture ambassador, re-enforcing, challenging and making our values shine throughout the organisations.
What will you be doing?
- Translating business strategy to organisational design;
- Challenging the status quo to reach the best outcome for your organisations (staffing, policy, development, talent, programs, wellbeing);
- Coaching and influencing to drive continuous improvement across the organisations and ensure we are able to recruit, develop and retain the right people in your organisation.
What we’re looking for
- 7-15 years of experience in HR Business Partnering
- Successful experience in driving people experience and strategy in a fast-paced international environment, ideally in Tech or FinTech;
- Successful experience in influencing organisation and stakeholders of different levels of seniority and expectations;
- Outstanding team player and always trying to solve for Spendesk’s best interest;
- High level of energy and positivity.
- As we are an international team, please submit your application and CV in English.
- Exciting time to join Spendesk in terms of growth and opportunities
- Competitive compensation package with equity (everyone is an owner of the company!)
- Flexible and remote-friendly work environment
- The best equipment for your needs (Macbook Pro, secondary screen, ...)
- Internal social events (hackathon, company-wide parties, offsite, ...)
- Brand-new offices in the heart of Paris, Berlin & London
- A purple Spendesk card (for your work purchases)!
- And more!
What you can expect from the process:
- 1. A video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Partners to fully understand your career aspirations and answer any questions you have
- 2. A series of videos calls with members of the team to align on what they will expect from you, and assess your technical skills and job fit
- 3. A final video call with the Hiring Manager / Head of our C-levels, CEO included to review any remaining questions