- Date Posted
- May. 26, 2021
- Business Applications
Who are we?
As a team, we’re driven by our values and our focus on big growth. We’re an ambitious, international group with 30 nationalities represented today. At the heart, we believe people do their best work when they’re given freedom to thrive and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Founded in 2016, Spendesk today already serves thousands of businesses in Europe and the US. More than 275 Spendeskers work across our four offices in Paris, Berlin, London and San Francisco, as well as full remote.
And our tribe is growing fast. Come join us on this journey.
Our culture in a nutshell:
Ownership - Daring - Caring - Positivity
Your mission will be:
- Your mission will be to co-lead & own the building of Talent Sourcing Squad at Spendesk, as a part of Talent Acquisition Team.
- You will be the first person on the ground with great autonomy to create your vision and set you & Spendesk up for success.
- How you are going to take ownership?
1. Identify Talent Pools
- Support your Business Teams with Market mapping activities
- Lead building the Talent Intelligence and implementing Growth Hacking methods
- Identify Key players on the market and build nurture communication
2. Engage Talents
- build Spendesk Brand Awareness & Employer Branding - per market & function
- advise candidates on their best journey to their objectives & their dream careers
- own all talent engagement activities of all Spendesk Teams
- own the CX & Communication - work on all the talent channels (Inbound, Outbound, Referrals etc.)
- own building the network of Talents for your Team & Spendesk
- create excitement about Spendesk’s growth journey and possible opportunities
- 4. Consult & partner the business
- build strategical & tactical plans to provide high quality TOFU
- expand the recruitment expertise of TA & HM in the specific function (Business & Tech)
- consult on Hiring Plan, Strategy & delivery by Sourcing Strategy, as well as process design, profile scorecard & organization’s design
What do you bring?
- Smartness, Ambition, Motivation & Passion - you want to put your ideas into work, and you will figure it how
- Performance & objectives orientation - entrepreneurial spirit
- Growth Mindset - we work hard to build and change, not to stay in one place
- Recruitment or Sourcing, Marketing, Growth Hacking background - we don’t care about your background but your abilities to perform
- Fluency in written and spoken English - it is our business language
- Fluency in German or French will be a plus - this is where we operate
Why should you apply?
- Exciting time to join Spendesk in terms of growth and opportunities -> we are entering hyper-growth!
- Flexible working hours & remote working for everyone
- Seamless fully remote onboarding and ramp up
- Competitive salary package and equity
- Tea, coffee and snacks available in the office
- Virtual Thursday socials with the team
- We usually have bi-annual offsite trips (when in lockdown: we are sticking to virtual team days)
- Brand-new offices in the heart of Paris, Berlin & London
- How have we adapted our process during the Coronavirus crisis?
Well the good news is that we are still hiring! And when we say hiring, we mean hiring 180 Spendeskers by the end of the year! We’ve got quite a few finance teams to help spend smarter after all...
What you can expect from our recruitment process:
- 1. A video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Partners to fully understand your career aspirations and answer any questions you have
- 2. A series of videos calls with members of the team to align on what they will expect from you, and assess your technical skills and job fit
- 3. A final video call with the Hiring Manager / Head of our our C-levels, CEO included to review any remaining questions