- Date Posted
- Sep. 20, 2021
- Business Applications
We’re an ambitious, international team with more than 30 nationalities represented today. We believe that people do their best work when they’re given the freedom to thrive and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Founded in 2016, Spendesk today serves thousands of businesses in Europe and the US. More than 300 Spendeskers already work across our four offices in Paris, Berlin, London and San Francisco.
And we’re growing fast. Come join us!
- As a Talent Acquisition Coordinator, you will provide critical recruiting support to the global Talent Acquisition team.
You will be responsible for ensuring all recruitment related activities smart, seamless and scalable; all while keep our candidate experience first class! You will play a pivotal role in the team, becoming the subject matter expert for our TA processes and efficiency.
- Candidate Experience: organise candidate recruitment processes by scheduling interviews and ensuring a smooth and efficient process
- Interviewer Training: manage interviewer training program by collaborating with recruiters and hiring managers. Support interviewers during interview process, providing ad hoc support with tooling and providing constructive feedback
- Process Improvement: continuously look at improving our current processes and practices, and help reach our hiring goals effectively
What we’re looking for
- No specific experience required
- Fluent in written and spoken English, it is our business language
- Comfortable with complex calendar management and competing priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to articulate your ideas to difference audiences
- Dependable and excited to work in a fast paced environment
Why should you apply?
- Exciting time to join Spendesk in terms of growth and opportunities -> we are entering hyper-growth!
- Flexible working hours & remote working possible
- Competitive salary package
- Tea, coffee and snacks available in the office
- Virtual Thursday socials with the team
- We usually have bi-annual company wide parties
- Brand-new offices in the heart of Paris, Berlin & London
- How have we adapted our process to make it remote friendly?
- Well the good news is that we are still hiring! We’ve got quite a few finance teams to help spend smarter after all...
What you can expect from our recruitment process:
- 1. A video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Partners to fully understand your career aspirations and answer any questions you have
- 2. A series of videos calls with members of the team to align on what they will expect from you, and assess your technical skills and job fit
- 3. A final video call with the Hiring Manager / Head of our our C-levels, CEO included to review any remaining questions