- Date Posted
- Jun. 29, 2021
- Business Applications
We’re an ambitious, international team with more than 30 nationalities represented today. We believe that people do their best work when they’re given the freedom to thrive and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Founded in 2016, Spendesk today serves thousands of businesses in Europe and the US. More than 300 Spendeskers already work across our four offices in Paris, Berlin, London and San Francisco.
And we’re growing fast. Come join us!
Our tribe is growing fast, just tripling last year reaching 200 Spendeskers spread across Paris, Berlin, London and SF. It is only the beginning, we have ambitious hiring plans in front of us!
Reporting directly to our Business Recruitment Lead, we are looking for an experienced recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team focusing on our business needs across our EMEA geographies. Ultimately, we want Spendesk to be recognised as the best place to work, regardless of office locations. You will be playing a key role in helping us to achieve this vision.
Some key responsibilities:
- Attract top diverse talent to meet our current and future needs on business positions across EMEA
- Manage day to day, full recruiting cycle from sourcing to managing candidate onsite and closing
- Leverage all possible candidate sourcing channels to drive a higher volume of qualified talent into our process
- Highly contribute to strategic programs that have company-wide impact (e.g. improving business interview processes, increasing diversity of candidate pipelines, animating the referral program, participating in recruiting events ...)
- Partner directly with EMEA business hiring managers to anticipate hiring needs, define requirements and coach on innovative and best recruiting practises
- Making sure candidates have a great candidate experience
- Be a true culture ambassador to spread internally and externally Spendesk culture
- You have 2+ years of recruiting/sourcing or equivalent business experience for a broad range of business roles, levels and geographies within a hyper-growth environment
- You are an authentic, inspiring and hands-on business recruiter with strong proven results
- You have adaptable and strong communication skills (verbal, written and presentation in both French and English) at all levels (individual contributors, managers, execs and board)
Why should you apply?
- Exciting time to join Spendesk in terms of growth and opportunities -> we are entering hyper-growth!
- Flexible working hours & remote working possible
- Competitive salary package
- Tea, coffee and snacks available in the office
- Virtual Thursday socials with the team
- We usually have bi-annual offsite trips (when in lockdown: we are sticking to virtual team days)
- Brand-new offices in the heart of Paris, Berlin & London
- How have we adapted our process during the Coronavirus crisis?
Well the good news is that we are still hiring! And when we say hiring, we mean hiring 180 Spendeskers by the end of the year! We’ve got quite a few finance teams to help spend smarter after all...
What you can expect from our recruitment process:
- 1. A video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Partners to fully understand your career aspirations and answer any questions you have
- 2. A series of videos calls with members of the team to align on what they will expect from you, and assess your technical skills and job fit
- 3. A final video call with the Hiring Manager / Head of our our C-levels, CEO included to review any remaining questions