- Date Posted
- Sep. 13, 2021
- Business Applications
We’re an ambitious, international team with more than 30 nationalities represented today. We believe that people do their best work when they’re given the freedom to thrive and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Founded in 2016, Spendesk today serves thousands of businesses in Europe and the US. More than 300 Spendeskers already work across our four offices in Paris, Berlin, London and San Francisco.
And we’re growing fast. Come join us!
- Lead, mentor, and develop a dynamic Workplace Operations team.
- Champion and lead by example ensuring all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines, training programs, and cultural values are clear.
- Drive operational objectives for ongoing process improvement initiatives to continually improve service, project delivery, and employee satisfaction.
- Be a local leader for driving Spendesk culture. Oversee company-internal events, ensuring standards, budgets, and compliance are adhered to while providing event strategy to the evolving facility.
- Build an outstanding global office management strategy to convert the office experience into a real differentiator on the market, and coordinate its local delivery.
- Be responsible for site budgeting & forecasting as well as adherence to budget limits.
- Lead and manage multiple complex and strategic initiatives.
What we’re looking for
- Office Management experience - at least 8 years - in: building a strategy in tune with the culture and values, converting the office into a place for collaboration and wellbeing,
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to liaise with senior stakeholders, various operational team members, and other People functions.
- True team player able to work in virtual teams and in partnership with stakeholders outside own team.
- Project management and leadership competencies such as self-motivation, time management, and organizational skills, attention to detail, adaptability, flexibility, and drive
- Ability to learn and ramp up quickly in a fast-paced, technology-driven environment
- Proven autonomy, resourceful, and a problem-solver with a results-oriented personality
- A passion for helping teams share best practices, with a desire to always be improving his/her work environment
- Fluency in English (spoken/written), any other languages a plus
Why should you apply?
- Exciting time to join Spendesk in terms of growth and opportunities -> we are entering hyper-growth!
- Flexible working hours & remote working possible
- Competitive salary package
- Tea, coffee and snacks available in the office
- Virtual Thursday socials with the team
- We usually have bi-annual company wide parties
- Brand-new offices in the heart of Paris, Berlin & London
- How have we adapted our process to make it remote friendly?
- Well the good news is that we are still hiring! We’ve got quite a few finance teams to help spend smarter after all...
What you can expect from our recruitment process:
- 1. A video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Partners to fully understand your career aspirations and answer any questions you have
- 2. A series of videos calls with members of the team to align on what they will expect from you, and assess your technical skills and job fit
- 3. A final video call with the Hiring Manager / Head of our our C-levels, CEO included to review any remaining questions