- Date Posted
- May. 18, 2021
- Financial Services
Who are we?
As a team, we’re driven by our values and our focus on big growth. We’re an ambitious, international group with 25 nationalities represented today. At the heart, we believe people do their best work when they’re given freedom to thrive and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Founded in 2016, Spendesk today already serves thousands of businesses in Europe and the US. More than 200 Spendeskers work across our four offices in Paris, Berlin, London and San Francisco.
- And our tribe is growing fast. Come join us on this journey.
- Choose positivity - We’re all owners - Go for it boldly and without fear of failure - Be kind, humble & trustworthy - Proactively seek out ways to grow - Always run the extra mile
- We are looking for a Product Operations intern to help our Product team go to the next level. This is 6 months internship starting from beginning of April. The two main focuses of your missions will be:
- 1. Product knowledge (making sure that every Spendesker has the right level of information and training on our Product)
- 2. Product Excellence (ensure the Product team members have the right tools and processes to perform their job efficiently).
If you want to build from A to Z what the Spendesk product team of tomorrow will be, this is the perfect time to join us because there is a lot to do!
Reporting to our product operations manager, you will be:
- Facilitating access, monitoring and communication of relevant insights (including product usage, competition, users/prospects feedback) to support decision-making
- Streamlining Product day-to-day operational routines, processes and tools to guarantee an optimal information flow inside the Product team and also at the company level
- Onboarding our newcomers on our product and ensuring all internal stakeholders have the appropriate level of training and product knowledge
- Supporting migration topics to ensure a smooth experience for our users
- Analytical and data driven person
- Can deal with ambiguity and last minute changes
- Experience in project management
- Fluent in English
- Great communication skills (written and oral)
- Tech savvy
Why should you apply?
- Exciting time to join Spendesk in terms of growth and opportunities
- Flexible working hours & remote working for everyone
- Seamless fully remote onboarding and ramp up
- Competitive salary package and equity
- Tea, coffee and snacks available in the office
- Virtual Thursday socials with the team
- We usually have bi-annual offsite trips, but we are sticking to virtual team days for now!
- Brand new offices in the heart of Paris, Berlin & London
- How have we adapted our process during the Coronavirus crisis?
Well the good news is that we are still hiring! And when we say hiring, we mean hiring 160 Spendeskers by the end of the year! We’ve got quite a few finance teams to help spend smarter after all...
What you can expect from our recruitment process:
- 1. A video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Partners to fully understand your career aspirations and answer any questions you have
- 2. A series of videos calls with members of the team to align on what they will expect from you, and assess your technical skills and job fit
- 3. A final video call with the Hiring Manager / Head of to review any remaining questions