- Date Posted
- Jun. 1, 2021
- Financial Services
We’re an ambitious, international team with more than 30 nationalities represented today. We believe that people do their best work when they’re given the freedom to thrive and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Founded in 2016, Spendesk today serves thousands of businesses in Europe and the US. More than 300 Spendeskers already work across our four offices in Paris, Berlin, London and San Francisco.
And we’re growing fast. Come join us!
What you will do:
We are looking for a Product Operations Manager to help our Product team grow to the next level. You’ll be positioned as a true facilitator to contribute to Spendesk product team growth.
Your two main focuses of your missions will be Product Knowledge (making sure that every Spendesker has the right level of information and training on our Product) and Product Excellence (ensure the Product team members have the right tools and processes to perform their job efficiently). If you want to build from A to Z what the Spendesk product team of tomorrow will be, this is the perfect time to join us as there is a lot to do!
Your missions will be:
- Streamlining Product day-to-day operational routines, processes and tools to guarantee an optimal information flow inside the Product team and also at the company level
- Facilitating access and usage of relevant and reliable insights (including product usage, competition, users/prospects feedback) for stronger decision-making and performance/success assessment
- Onboarding our newcomers on our product and ensuring all internal stakeholders have the appropriate level of training and product knowledge
- Supporting customer-facing migrations to ensure a smooth experience for our users
What we are looking for:
- Analytical and data driven person
- Can deal with ambiguity and last minute changes
- Strong project management skills
- Fluent in English
- Great communication skills (written and verbal)
- Tech savvy
Why should you apply?
- Exciting time to join Spendesk in terms of growth and opportunities -> we are entering hyper-growth!
- Flexible working hours & remote working possible
- Competitive salary package
- Tea, coffee and snacks available in the office
- Virtual Thursday socials with the team
- We usually have bi-annual offsite trips (when in lockdown: we are sticking to virtual team days)
- Brand-new offices in the heart of Paris, Berlin & London
- How have we adapted our process during the Coronavirus crisis?
Well the good news is that we are still hiring! And when we say hiring, we mean hiring 180 Spendeskers by the end of the year! We’ve got quite a few finance teams to help spend smarter after all...
What you can expect from our recruitment process:
- 1. A video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Partners to fully understand your career aspirations and answer any questions you have
- 2. A series of videos calls with members of the team to align on what they will expect from you, and assess your technical skills and job fit
- 3. A final video call with the Hiring Manager / Head of our our C-levels, CEO included to review any remaining questions