- Date Posted
- Oct. 11, 2021
- Business Applications
We’re an ambitious, international team with more than 30 nationalities represented today. We believe that people do their best work when they’re given the freedom to thrive and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Founded in 2016, Spendesk today serves thousands of businesses in Europe and the US. More than 300 Spendeskers already work across our four offices in Paris, Berlin, London and San Francisco.
And we’re growing fast. Come join us!
- The Revenue Enablement Trainer will help maintain a strategic, cross-functional discipline designed to increase performance and productivity by providing integrated content, training and coaching.
- You will be a jack of all trades when it comes to training & enablement and isn’t afraid to take risks and think outside the box to come up with new and creative ways to approach a project or initiative
Be a trainer
- You will manage the full lifecycle of design, development and execution of training strategy for our revenue teams aligned with company priorities
- Build and manage a repository of on-demand learning assets (videos, presentations, etc)
- Create and manage e-learning courses, certifications, and reporting within the Learning Management System
- Develop and communicate an ongoing enablement calendar, coordinating with other cross-functional teams.
- Conduct onboarding programs on new revenue members
- Acquire and maintain a level of product understanding to become knowledgeable in the product portfolio
- Meets with sales and CS teammates to review evaluated skills to assist them in their ongoing professional growth and development.
Be an analyst
- Partner with internal departments to analyze and report on onboarding, ramp up, and ongoing training efficiency.
- Develop assessments to measure the effectiveness of the curriculum and learner performance, integrating results into new and existing course curriculum
- Define and deliver learning pathways for specific role types that drive sales excellence.
- Evaluation of the effectiveness of training courses and make recommendations for improvements were identified
Be an advisor
- Deliver a high-quality enablement journey for all sales and CS colleagues, key to this will be your ability to coach the outcomes of your enablement activities
- Work with Regional Leadership, Product Management and People to identify enablement requirements in support of new enablement initiatives, programs and events.
- Work with People Business Partner to establish and maintain skills matrices to analyse and identify training needs and to monitor progression. Including the implementation and support of coaching models
- Responsible for the proper use of the feedback loop regarding enablement needs
What we’re looking for
- 3-4 years of experience delivering highly engaging, high impact training for Sales and Account Management audiences
- Proficient in latest enablement trends, technologies, tactics, methodologies
- Proficient in L&D principles including adult learning theory, instructional design, and technology-based learning, and skill development
- Strong group facilitation skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally and collaboratively with multiple stakeholders
- Relationship builder. You should have the ability to quickly build and earn trust through deep understanding of your audience, business experience and application of best training and facilitation practices
- Data Driven: Ability to use data to design and measure enablement
- Strategic problem solver: you look beyond the immediate task to understand the business issue, what the organisation is trying to solve for and apply the right solution.
- Must be a self-starter Background in a SaaS or high growth organisation. We are growing quickly and we move fast!
Why should you apply?
- Exciting time to join Spendesk in terms of growth and opportunities -> we are entering hyper-growth!
- Flexible working hours & remote working possible
- Competitive salary package
- Tea, coffee and snacks available in the office
- Virtual Thursday socials with the team
- We usually have bi-annual company wide parties
- Brand-new offices in the heart of Paris, Berlin & London
- How have we adapted our process to make it remote friendly?
- Well the good news is that we are still hiring! We’ve got quite a few finance teams to help spend smarter after all...
What you can expect from our recruitment process:
- 1. A video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Partners to fully understand your career aspirations and answer any questions you have
- 2. A series of videos calls with members of the team to align on what they will expect from you, and assess your technical skills and job fit
- 3. A final video call with the Hiring Manager / Head of our our C-levels, CEO included to review any remaining questions