- Date Posted
- Oct. 25, 2021
- Product Engineering
- Business Applications
We’re an ambitious, international team with more than 30 nationalities represented today. We believe that people do their best work when they’re given the freedom to thrive and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Founded in 2016, Spendesk today serves thousands of businesses in Europe and the US. More than 300 Spendeskers already work across our four offices in Paris, Berlin, London and San Francisco.
And we’re growing fast. Come join us!
This highly collaborative role is responsible for building an holistic pricing and packaging strategy, coordinate a product release plan within a highly agile development environment and provide the cross-functional leadership to align engineering and marketing around a compelling product roadmap to support our ambitious growth trajectory.
You will help define and execute the approach for how Spendesk rapidly develops, deploys and scales products in our target markets. Reporting to the Chief Product Officer, you will work with Product, Marketing and Research & Insights to establish the product strategy, pricing & packaging, operating model and organisational practices to maximise impact and velocity.
- Set the pricing and packaging of our products in collaboration with internal stakeholders to meet revenue and growth targets.
- Coordinate feature release execution in collaboration with Product, Marketing, Sales, Customer Success & Support teams to maximise business impact and engineering velocity.
- Regularly communicate roadmaps, priorities and key updates cross-functionally and to leadership.
- Develop and maintain high-level customer relationships to create an holistic view of customer needs and business challenges as an input into the product strategy.
- Create an holistic voice-of-the-customer position and culture within engineering through synthesis across qualitative and quantitive inputs.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 10+ years of experience across Product Management and Product Marketing (i.e. creating strategic product roadmap(s) and then launching them) with direct experience in B2B SaaS and/or mobile.
- You have built products end-to-end that deliver an outstanding customer experience, brought products to market including go-to-market, pricing and packaging, and demonstrated successful deployments that have met or exceeded impact goals.
- Deeply understand how products & businesses operate to balance engineering velocity, growth metrics and sales goals.
- Customer empathy demonstrated through experience working directly with customers to understand their needs and translate them into product strategies and roadmaps.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data, and industry trends.
- Excellent written & verbal communication, organization, problem-solving, process-building and decision-making.
- Proven ability to influence without authority, working with technical and cross-functional teams to get things done.
Why should you apply?
- Exciting time to join Spendesk in terms of growth and opportunities -> we are entering hyper-growth!
- Flexible working hours & remote working possible
- Competitive salary package
- Tea, coffee and snacks available in the office
- Virtual Thursday socials with the team
- We usually have bi-annual company wide parties
- Brand-new offices in the heart of Paris, Berlin & London
- How have we adapted our process to make it remote friendly?
- Well the good news is that we are still hiring! We’ve got quite a few finance teams to help spend smarter after all...
What you can expect from our recruitment process:
- 1. A video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Partners to fully understand your career aspirations and answer any questions you have
- 2. A series of videos calls with members of the team to align on what they will expect from you, and assess your technical skills and job fit
- 3. A final video call with the Hiring Manager / Head of our C-levels, CEO included to review any remaining questions