- Date Posted
- May. 18, 2021
- Product Engineering
- Financial Services
Who are we?
As a team, we’re driven by our values and our focus on big growth. We’re an ambitious, international group with 25 nationalities represented today. At the heart, we believe people do their best work when they’re given freedom to thrive and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Founded in 2016, Spendesk today already serves thousands of businesses in Europe and the US. More than 200 Spendeskers work across our four offices in Paris, Berlin, London and San Francisco.
- And our tribe is growing fast. Come join us on this journey.
- Choose positivity - We’re all owners - Go for it boldly and without fear of failure - Be kind, humble & trustworthy - Proactively seek out ways to grow - Always run the extra mile
What you will do
As a Lead Product Manager, you will be responsible for identifying and selecting the right product challenges to address in order to maximize value for our customers and support revenue growth. You will also define the most appropriate action plans to address them, ensure your team brilliantly executes them and communicate the right level of results to the right audience at the right time. To do so, you’ll be working with our product designers, software engineers, data analysts, marketing experts, customer facing teams as well as other product managers. You will be reporting to our Head of Product.
You are a product lover, are eager to discover the latest release notes of your favorite products, and you redraw some others just for fun. You are user centric, empathetic, willing to do your best to serve our customers’ interests. You know how to communicate your ideas, push for your beliefs, and thrive in a moving and complex environment.
- Conduct market research, usage analysis, customer interviews and competition analysis
- Define initiatives for your product area, along with quarterly objectives and key results, and align your squad to these objectives
- Collect customer feedback and maintain a prioritized backlog
Grow the team
- Hire the best talent and build a strong organization for the team
- You will be the daily metronome for the daily product work, and will relentlessly push the team to deliver quickly great features aligned with users need
- You should focus on process, team organization, and management of the talents in their team.
- Make sure that the team is building the right thing the right way
- Work closely with dev leads to manage delivery
- Own the quality of what we ship
- Monitor and optimize feature adoption by conducting data analysis
- Own the communication of next release dates
- Communicate progress and results to the right stakeholders across the company
- Sync with Marketing experts to communicate and promote features externally
- Support our product and user culture throughout the company, by collaborating cross-functionally, communicating on product challenges and priorities
- Contribute to organizing some internal product events, product retreats, brainstorming sessions, and events with our users
- 7+ years of experience as PM in a digital company
- Experience in SaaS, fintech or accounting is a plus
- Experience in technical topics would be appreciated
Why should you apply?
- Key time to join Spendesk in terms of growth and opportunities
- Competitive salary package and equity
- Flexible working hours & remote working possible
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
- An incredible team of hackers and hustlers
- Brand new offices in the heart of Paris, Berlin & London
- Free tea, coffee and snacks in the office
- Thursday socials with the team
- Bi-annual offsite trips