- Date Posted
- May. 26, 2021
- Product Management
- Financial Services
Who are we?
As a team, we’re driven by our values and our focus on big growth. We’re an ambitious, international group with 25 nationalities represented today. At the heart, we believe people do their best work when they’re given freedom to thrive and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Founded in 2016, Spendesk today already serves thousands of businesses in Europe and the US. More than 200 Spendeskers work across our four offices in Paris, Berlin, London and San Francisco.
- And our tribe is growing fast. Come join us on this journey.
- Choose positivity - We’re all owners - Go for it boldly and without fear of failure - Be kind, humble & trustworthy - Proactively seek out ways to grow - Always run the extra mile
Spendesk is looking for a Director of Demand Gen to help take our company’s growth to the next level. The overriding responsibility of this role is to design and oversee the execution of multi-touch demand creation programs, based on both inbound and outbound tactics, that drive pipeline creation and revenue growth.
This role reports to the Head of Marketing and will work closely with the Sales and Marketing teams. The ideal candidate is data-driven, strategic, and willing to roll-up their sleeves to get things done. It requires a candidate with strong leadership skills, creativity, and the ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial culture.
Currently, you’d manage a team of four growth marketers who are responsible for managing all paid channels, website optimization and conversions across all inbound channels.
- Build-out a scalable demand generation function at Spendesk that drives predictable pipeline activity.
- Develop databases targeting key markets and verticals
- Own, drive, and report on key metrics related to CAC, acquisition, channel performance and channel growth
- Maintain a feedback loop between sales & marketing to optimize lead generation campaigns and identify opportunities for pipeline acceleration and sales conversions.
- Work with the content team to create compelling and consistent messaging for email and social media campaigns.
- Lead the website team to ensure that inbound traffic to our website converts into leads.
- Ensure compliance with CAN-SPAM, GDPR and other relevant regulations
Skills we are looking for:
- 9+ years’ digital marketing experience, preferably in B2B technology markets. At least 2 years being responsible for the demand generation function at a SaaS company. Experience in managing EMEA markets is a plus.
- Team player and dedicated people manager passionate about learning and coaching
- Expert in digital marketing, including SEO, PPC, lead scoring, nurturing programs, list management, segmentation, and targeting.
- Strong analytical expertise to set measurable goals and evaluate campaign effectiveness.
- Deep understanding of optimization requirements at the different stages of the funnel.
- In-depth knowledge of CRM and marketing automation systems
- Strong project management skills. Self-motivated and extremely resourceful in driving projects forward.
- Deep understanding of full-funnel performance marketing & growth levers (acquisition, adoption/activation, monetization, retention).
- Outstanding English communication and language skills, bilingual in French or German.
- Advanced excel abilities and comfort with BI tools & analytics platforms
Why should you apply?
- Key time to join Spendesk in terms of growth and opportunities
- Competitive salary package and equity
- Flexible working hours & remote working possible
- Seamless fully remote onboarding and ramp up
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
- An incredible team of hackers and hustlers
- Brand new offices in the heart of Paris, Berlin & London
- Free tea, coffee and snacks in the office
- Virtual Thursday socials with the team
- We usually have bi-annual offsite trips, but for now we are sticking to virtual team days!