- Date Posted
- Jun. 29, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
We’re an ambitious, international team with more than 30 nationalities represented today. We believe that people do their best work when they’re given the freedom to thrive and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Founded in 2016, Spendesk today serves thousands of businesses in Europe and the US. More than 300 Spendeskers already work across our four offices in Paris, Berlin, London and San Francisco.
And we’re growing fast. Come join us!
Spendesk is looking for a Director of Demand Generation to help take our company’s growth to the next level. The overriding responsibility of this role is to design and oversee the execution of multi-touch demand creation programs, based on both inbound and outbound tactics, that drive pipeline creation and revenue growth.
This role reports to the Head of Marketing and will work closely with the Sales and Marketing teams. The ideal candidate is data-driven, strategic, and willing to roll-up their sleeves to get things done. It requires a candidate with strong leadership skills, creativity, and the ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial culture.
Currently, you’d manage a team of four growth marketers who are responsible for managing all paid channels, website optimization and conversions across all inbound channels.
- Build-out a scalable demand generation function at Spendesk that drives predictable pipeline activity.
- Develop databases targeting key markets and verticals
- Own, drive, and report on key metrics related to CAC, acquisition, channel performance and channel growth
- Maintain a feedback loop between sales & marketing to optimize lead generation campaigns and identify opportunities for pipeline acceleration and sales conversions.
- Work with the content team to create compelling and consistent messaging for email and social media campaigns.
- Lead the website team to ensure that inbound traffic to our website converts into leads.
- Ensure compliance with CAN-SPAM, GDPR and other relevant regulations
Skills we are looking for:
- 9+ years’ digital marketing experience, preferably in B2B technology markets. At least 2 years being responsible for the demand generation function at a SaaS company. Experience in managing EMEA markets is a plus.
- Team player and dedicated people manager passionate about learning and coaching
- Expert in digital marketing, including SEO, PPC, lead scoring, nurturing programs, list management, segmentation, and targeting.
- Strong analytical expertise to set measurable goals and evaluate campaign effectiveness.
- Deep understanding of optimization requirements at the different stages of the funnel.
- In-depth knowledge of CRM and marketing automation systems
- Strong project management skills. Self-motivated and extremely resourceful in driving projects forward.
- Deep understanding of full-funnel performance marketing & growth levers (acquisition, adoption/activation, monetization, retention).
- Outstanding English communication and language skills, bilingual in French or German.
- Advanced excel abilities and comfort with BI tools & analytics platforms
Why should you apply?
- Exciting time to join Spendesk in terms of growth and opportunities -> we are entering hyper-growth!
- Flexible working hours & remote working possible
- Competitive salary package
- Tea, coffee and snacks available in the office
- Virtual Thursday socials with the team
- We usually have bi-annual offsite trips (when in lockdown: we are sticking to virtual team days)
- Brand-new offices in the heart of Paris, Berlin & London
- How have we adapted our process during the Coronavirus crisis?
Well the good news is that we are still hiring! And when we say hiring, we mean hiring 180 Spendeskers by the end of the year! We’ve got quite a few finance teams to help spend smarter after all...
What you can expect from our recruitment process:
- 1. A video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Partners to fully understand your career aspirations and answer any questions you have
- 2. A series of videos calls with members of the team to align on what they will expect from you, and assess your technical skills and job fit
- 3. A final video call with the Hiring Manager / Head of our our C-levels, CEO included to review any remaining questions