- Date Posted
- Jul. 6, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
We’re an ambitious, international team with more than 30 nationalities represented today. We believe that people do their best work when they’re given the freedom to thrive and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Founded in 2016, Spendesk today serves thousands of businesses in Europe and the US. More than 300 Spendeskers already work across our four offices in Paris, Berlin, London and San Francisco.
And we’re growing fast. Come join us!
We’re looking for a dynamic community manager to join our Community team at Spendesk, as we continue to grow our global CFO Connect network. You’ll support on a range of community marketing initiatives, such as event coordination, member engagement campaigns, content creation, and more. This is a fabulous opportunity to scale a thriving global community in a fast-paced startup environment.
You’ll work with our Senior Community Manager to help grow & engage the CFO Connect community, supporting on a range of initiatives, such as event coordination, member engagement campaigns, content creation, and more.
- Event coordination; assist with communications & logistics for our robust virtual events program (3+ events/mo), and physical meetups in Paris, London, and Berlin (1x / quarter).
- Member engagement & communication; moderate, listen and engage regularly with community members, providing them with support and resources they need via email, Slack, and social media.
- Community operations; ensure a top-notch CFO Connect member experience from the very first touchpoint. Increase member engagement through high- and low-touch tools & campaigns.
- Content management; help plan, secure and publish content for the CFO Connect blog, podcast, and social media.
- Internal comms & enablement; keep internal stakeholders informed of important community updates, and provide education & enablement resources to help internal teams leverage CFO Connect.
What we’re looking for
- 2+ years of Marketing, Community or Communications experience (or similar)
- Bilingual English + French or German
- Strong written communication skills, can adapt your messaging for different audiences
- Adaptable, organized & able to manage deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Can work autonomously and think contextually to solve problems
- Growth mindset with results-driven approach to work (testing, measuring, iterating)
Why should you apply?
- Exciting time to join Spendesk in terms of growth and opportunities -> we are entering hyper-growth!
- Flexible working hours & remote working possible
- Competitive salary package
- Tea, coffee and snacks available in the office
- Virtual Thursday socials with the team
- We usually have bi-annual offsite trips (when in lockdown: we are sticking to virtual team days)
- Brand-new offices in the heart of Paris, Berlin & London
- How have we adapted our process during the Coronavirus crisis?
Well the good news is that we are still hiring! And when we say hiring, we mean hiring 180 Spendeskers by the end of the year! We’ve got quite a few finance teams to help spend smarter after all...
What you can expect from our recruitment process:
- 1. A video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Partners to fully understand your career aspirations and answer any questions you have
- 2. A series of videos calls with members of the team to align on what they will expect from you, and assess your technical skills and job fit
- 3. A final video call with the Hiring Manager / Head of our our C-levels, CEO included to review any remaining questions