- Date Posted
- Jul. 6, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
We’re an ambitious, international team with more than 30 nationalities represented today. We believe that people do their best work when they’re given the freedom to thrive and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Founded in 2016, Spendesk today serves thousands of businesses in Europe and the US. More than 300 Spendeskers already work across our four offices in Paris, Berlin, London and San Francisco.
And we’re growing fast. Come join us!
You’ll take the lead on growing & engaging the CFO Connect community, by managing current initiatives and developing new ones. From the online community experience to offline event coordination, member engagement campaigns, content creation, strategic partnerships, and more.
- Relationship & brand management; be the face & voice of CFO Connect, by moderating events, addressing feedback, and developing relationships with members and partners, both online & offline.
- Event strategy & programming; set the roadmap for our robust virtual events program (3+ events/mo), and our physical meetups in Paris, London, and Berlin (1x / quarter).
- Content & communications; work closely with our Content team to develop engaging content for the CFO Connect blog, newsletter, podcast, and email campaigns. Leverage your strong writing skills in English (and FR/DE) to communicate with members via email, Slack, and social media.
- Community operations; ensure a top-notch CFO Connect member experience from the very first touchpoint by leveraging tools & automation, along with high-touch engagement activities.
- Internal comms & enablement; meet regularly with internal stakeholders to provide community insights; work with our Operations team to measure & report on community KPIs, and create community enablement resources to support internal teams.
What we’re looking for
- 4+ years experience building, managing and scaling online communities
- Bilingual French + English
- Executive-level communication & presentation skills
- Highly organized & skilled project manager— can take the lead from concept to execution
- Extreme ownership, can work autonomously and collaborate across teams
- Growth mindset with results-driven approach to work (testing, measuring, iterating)
- Based in Paris, London or Berlin (or willing to relocate).
Why should you apply?
- Exciting time to join Spendesk in terms of growth and opportunities -> we are entering hyper-growth!
- Flexible working hours & remote working possible
- Competitive salary package
- Tea, coffee and snacks available in the office
- Virtual Thursday socials with the team
- We usually have bi-annual offsite trips (when in lockdown: we are sticking to virtual team days)
- Brand-new offices in the heart of Paris, Berlin & London
- How have we adapted our process during the Coronavirus crisis?
Well the good news is that we are still hiring! And when we say hiring, we mean hiring 180 Spendeskers by the end of the year! We’ve got quite a few finance teams to help spend smarter after all...
What you can expect from our recruitment process:
- 1. A video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Partners to fully understand your career aspirations and answer any questions you have
- 2. A series of videos calls with members of the team to align on what they will expect from you, and assess your technical skills and job fit
- 3. A final video call with the Hiring Manager / Head of our our C-levels, CEO included to review any remaining questions