- Date Posted
- May. 18, 2021
- Business Applications
Who are we?
As a team, we’re driven by our values and our focus on big growth. We’re an ambitious, international group with 25 nationalities represented today. At the heart, we believe people do their best work when they’re given freedom to thrive and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Founded in 2016, Spendesk today already serves thousands of businesses in Europe and the US. More than 200 Spendeskers work across our four offices in Paris, Berlin, London and San Francisco.
- And our tribe is growing fast. Come join us on this journey.
- Choose positivity - We’re all owners - Go for it boldly and without fear of failure - Be kind, humble & trustworthy - Proactively seek out ways to grow - Always run the extra mile
We come to work in the morning, create growth, convert new clients, go back home, sleep, and do it all over again the next day. This is the most diverse, ever-changing, surprising and daily-life you can get. We’re growing fast in France, the United Kingdom and Germany with the aim of becoming the industry leader.
What will you do?
- Work with the Growth and Business development team to identify and research relevant sales target (verticals, customer segments, etc) in the UK
- Make outbound prospecting campaigns (emails, hot calls, video-mails, social selling, events) to generate leads on well-identified niche markets to achieve your monthly & quarterly new revenue quota
- Handle qualification, demos & closing from inbound & outbound leads
- Understand customer needs and buying cycle to gather key prospect information, generate interest and bring in successful customers
- Be the eyes and ears of Spendesk on the market - being in the frontline, your inputs are critical to grow to the next level
What we are looking for?
We’re looking for english native/bilingual & highly-motivated individuals with strong technical aptitude and natural sales instincts to join our growing german Sales team. We need someone with a hunter attitude and a drive to work autonomously to foster, qualify and convert high-profile customers. As we grow, new challenges appear which requires creativity and a willingness to take on responsibilities.
- Talented, ambitious, hustling person who thinks the banking industry is being disrupted
- A Team-player at heart, willing to take risks and be challenged everyday
- You have great communication skills - active listener, empathetic, extremely clear, direct, timely, and accurate
- An entrepreneurial spirit - our team is hard working, self-motivated and ambitious
- Well organized and autonomous, you can easily multitask and prioritize your work efficiently
- Bilingual in English - preferably native-level English
- A first experience as a Business Developer or Pre-Sales is mandatory, in a startup would be greatly appreciated
Why should you apply?
- Exciting time to join Spendesk in terms of growth and opportunities
- Flexible working hours & remote working for everyone
- Seamless fully remote onboarding and ramp up
- Competitive salary package and equity
- Tea, coffee and snacks available in the office
- Virtual Thursday socials with the team
- We usually have bi-annual offsite trips, but we are sticking to virtual team days for now!
- Brand new offices in the heart of Paris, Berlin & London
- How have we adapted our process during the Coronavirus crisis?
Well the good news is that we are still hiring! And when we say hiring, we mean hiring 160 Spendeskers by the end of the year! We’ve got quite a few finance teams to help spend smarter after all...
What you can expect from our recruitment process:
- 1. A video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Partners to fully understand your career aspirations and answer any questions you have
- 2. A series of videos calls with members of the team to align on what they will expect from you, and assess your technical skills and job fit
- 3. A final video call with the Hiring Manager / Head of to review any remaining questions