- Date Posted
- Aug. 9, 2021
- Business Applications
We’re an ambitious, international team with more than 30 nationalities represented today. We believe that people do their best work when they’re given the freedom to thrive and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Founded in 2016, Spendesk today serves thousands of businesses in Europe and the US. More than 300 Spendeskers already work across our four offices in Paris, Berlin, London and San Francisco.
And we’re growing fast. Come join us!
- As part of the Customer Success Department you will be pioneering the role of Key Account Manager at Spendesk.
- Your mission will be to drive customer base expansion through up-sell, cross-sell and contract renegotiation.
You will be building relation with key decision makers of our largest customers and be in charge of identifying new commercial opportunities and drive all commercial discussion within a portfolio of 40 customers. You will actively partner with the Customer Success Team, which is in charge of boosting adoption & usage of the product by our customers.
- Build relationships with Spendesk customers ensuring revenue growth and customer retention
- Work with current customers to understand their business pains, and provide solutions based on our platform to alleviate them
- Develop strategic territory plans outlining opportunities for upsell, cross-sell, expansion to new business units, and achieve business goals
- Develop advanced knowledge of your customers’ businesses and goals while accurately forecasting sales pipeline
- Collaborate with Product, Marketing and Customer Success by providing customer feedback to drive product innovation
What we are looking for?
- 5 years of professional experience in sales or account management: strong track record of navigating within large and mid-market organisations
- Great Communicator : you have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English & French
- Commercial mindset : strong sales instincts and track record hitting and exceeding quota, as well as proven negotiation and closing skills
- Customer relationship & business partnership: take an active interest in increasing customer satisfaction and deepening customer relationships
- Ability to develop senior-level relationships quickly and effectively & experience presenting to senior managers and the C-level executives
- Organization & portfolio management : strong organizational skills and disciplined in daily activity planning & prioritizing. Ability to manage multiple opportunities simultaneously at various stages of the buying process
Why should you apply?
- Exciting time to join Spendesk in terms of growth and opportunities -> we are entering hyper-growth!
- Flexible working hours & remote working possible
- Competitive salary package
- Tea, coffee and snacks available in the office
- Virtual Thursday socials with the team
- We usually have bi-annual offsite trips (when in lockdown: we are sticking to virtual team days)
- Brand-new offices in the heart of Paris, Berlin & London
- How have we adapted our process during the Coronavirus crisis?
Well the good news is that we are still hiring! And when we say hiring, we mean hiring 180 Spendeskers by the end of the year! We’ve got quite a few finance teams to help spend smarter after all...
What you can expect from our recruitment process:
- 1. A video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Partners to fully understand your career aspirations and answer any questions you have
- 2. A series of videos calls with members of the team to align on what they will expect from you, and assess your technical skills and job fit
- 3. A final video call with the Hiring Manager / Head of our our C-levels, CEO included to review any remaining questions