- Date Posted
- Nov. 30, 2021
- Business Applications
We are on a mission to liberate businesses and people to do their best work.
We are an ambitious, international team with more than 30 nationalities represented today. We believe that people do their best work when they’re given the freedom to thrive and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Founded in 2016 Spendesk today serves thousands of businesses in Europe and the US, and we recently raised €100m in a Series C funding round. Our team of 350+ Spendeskers, is spread across four offices in Paris, Berlin, London and San Francisco, alongside many teammates working remotely from various cities in Europe.
And we’re growing fast. Come join us!
As Team Lead Account Executives you will play a leading role in accelerating Spendesk’s sales growth in the DACH region. We are looking for an entrepreneurial sales professional for our Berlin team who has a passion for driving rapid growth. This is a chance to mould your team at an amazing scale up with a best-in-class product in a booming market. You will work closely with the EMEA Sales team and Head of Sales DACH.
- Contribute to hire & build a successful Account Executive team
- Responsible for the ramp up of new hires
- Responsible for the continuous training & development of the team, sales enablement & excellence (production of individual development plan to improve strengths)
- Guarantee of work ethics/culture, well-being & retention of the team
- Consistently hit monthly & quarterly team targets
- Responsible for performance of the team
- Responsible for weekly routines & operating routines
- Participate in the sales effort by jumping on calls & hunting activities with the team (hands on)
- Build, implement & monitor tactical plans (weekly, monthly, quarterly) to hit activity & performance target
- Responsible for on time & accurate reporting of the teams activities & performance
Business & Market:
- Actively support the team in calls with prospects
- Be responsible for continuous processes, tools & materials
- Be the eyes and ears of Spendesk on the market - giving valuable feedback to Product team, Marketing team & Leadership team
- 3-4+ years sales experience in a high growth software or Saas environment targeting SMBs or mid-market companies
- 1-2 years of experience managing BDRs or AEs
- Outbound sales expertise & experience building pipeline through outbound
- Data driven & process-oriented
- Deep proficiency in using Outreach tools (Salesloft, Outreached or similar) and Salesforce
- Native level of German & professional level in English
- Strong ability to coach and bring teams to higher performance standards and hitting targets
- Proven track record of sustained target achievement
- As we are an international team, please submit your application and CV in English.
- Exciting time to join Spendesk in terms of growth and opportunities
- Competitive compensation package with equity (everyone is an owner of the company!)
- Flexible and remote-friendly work environment
- The best equipment for your needs (Macbook Pro, secondary screen, ...)
- Internal social events (hackathon, company-wide parties, offsite, ...)
- Brand-new offices in the heart of Paris, Berlin & London
- A purple Spendesk card (for your work purchases)!
- And more!
What you can expect from the process:
- 1. A video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Partners to fully understand your career aspirations and answer any questions you have
- 2. A series of videos calls with members of the team to align on what they will expect from you, and assess your technical skills and job fit
- 3. A final video call with the Hiring Manager / Head of our C-levels, CEO included to review any remaining questions