- Date Posted
- Nov. 23, 2021
- Business Applications
We’re an ambitious, international team with more than 30 nationalities represented today. We believe that people do their best work when they’re given the freedom to thrive and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Founded in 2016, Spendesk today serves thousands of businesses in Europe and the US. More than 300 Spendeskers already work across our four offices in Paris, Berlin, London and San Francisco.
And we’re growing fast. Come join us!
As Team Lead Sales Development you will play a leading role in accelerating Spendesk’s sales growth in the DACH region. We are looking for an entrepreneurial sales professional for our Berlin team who has a passion for driving rapid growth of lead generation through outbound prospecting. This is a chance to mould your team at an amazing scale up with a best-in-class product in a booming market. You will work closely with the EMEA Sales Development team and Head of Sales DACH.
- Contribute to hire & build a successful BDR team
- Responsible for the ramp up of new hires
- Responsible for the continuous training & development of the team, sales enablement & excellence (production of individual development plan to improve strengths)
- Guarantee of work ethics/culture, well-being & retention of the team
- Consistently hit monthly & quarterly team targets
- Responsible for performance & homogeneity of the team
- Responsible for weekly routines & operating routines
- Participate in the sales effort by jumping on calls & hunting activities with the team (hands on)
- Build, implement & monitor tactical plans (weekly, monthly, quarterly) to hit activity or performance target
- Responsible for on time & accurate reporting of the teams activities & performance
Business & Market:
- Support team in pitching prospects
- Be responsible for continuous processes, tools & materials
- Be the eyes and ears of Spendesk on the market - giving valuable feedback to Product team, Marketing team & Leadership team
- Native level German & professional level in English
- 2-4+ years of sales experience, preferably in a high growth software or SaaS environment targeting SMBs or mid-market companies
- First experience in people management
- Outbound sales expertise & experience building a pipeline through on-the-ground outbound selling
- Deep proficiency in using outreach tools (Salesloft, Outreached or similar) and Salesforce
- Strong ability to coach, motivate and bring teams to higher performance standards and hitting targets
Why should you apply?
- Exciting time to join Spendesk in terms of growth and opportunities -> we are entering hyper-growth!
- Flexible working hours & remote working possible
- Competitive salary package
- Tea, coffee and snacks available in the office
- Virtual Thursday socials with the team
- We usually have bi-annual company wide parties
- Brand-new offices in the heart of Paris, Berlin & London
- How have we adapted our process to make it remote friendly?
- Well the good news is that we are still hiring! We’ve got quite a few finance teams to help spend smarter after all...
What you can expect from our recruitment process:
- 1. A video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Partners to fully understand your career aspirations and answer any questions you have
- 2. A series of videos calls with members of the team to align on what they will expect from you, and assess your technical skills and job fit
- 3. A final video call with the Hiring Manager / Head of our C-levels, CEO included to review any remaining questions