- Date Posted
- Nov. 23, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Business Applications
We’re an ambitious, international team with more than 30 nationalities represented today. We believe that people do their best work when they’re given the freedom to thrive and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Founded in 2016, Spendesk today serves thousands of businesses in Europe and the US. More than 300 Spendeskers already work across our four offices in Paris, Berlin, London and San Francisco.
And we’re growing fast. Come join us!
You will guide new and existing customers towards their optimal usage of Spendesk and help them achieve their desired outcome, from our London office.
What will you do?
- Manage, grow and nurture a portfolio of customers
- Push new use cases and new product features to generate up
- Sell opportunities
- Identify customers at risk to minimize churn & contraction
- Identify and work with accounts that are not fully utilizing the platform
- Contribute to our product’s development by transmitting client’s feedback to both tech and product teams: you are the customer’s voice
- Work on our up-selling strategy and train your teammates on best practices
What we’re looking for
- You are curious and quick learner, you have the ability to absorb a high quantity of new information
- You are passionate and patient for consistently providing fantastic customer experience
- You are problem solver, rigorous, and you know that the devil is in the detail
- You have a passion for startups or dynamic environments. Previous experience in a similar working environment is a plus
- Nice to have, you have a hunter mindset thanks to a previous experience in Sales/Business dev
Why should you apply?
- Exciting time to join Spendesk in terms of growth and opportunities -> we are entering hyper-growth!
- Flexible working hours & remote working possible
- Competitive salary package
- Tea, coffee and snacks available in the office
- Virtual Thursday socials with the team
- We usually have bi-annual company wide parties
- Brand-new offices in the heart of Paris, Berlin & London
- How have we adapted our process to make it remote friendly?
- Well the good news is that we are still hiring! We’ve got quite a few finance teams to help spend smarter after all...
What you can expect from our recruitment process:
- 1. A video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Partners to fully understand your career aspirations and answer any questions you have
- 2. A series of videos calls with members of the team to align on what they will expect from you, and assess your technical skills and job fit
- 3. A final video call with the Hiring Manager / Head of our C-levels, CEO included to review any remaining questions