- Date Posted
- Aug. 24, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Business Applications
We’re an ambitious, international team with more than 30 nationalities represented today. We believe that people do their best work when they’re given the freedom to thrive and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Founded in 2016, Spendesk today serves thousands of businesses in Europe and the US. More than 300 Spendeskers already work across our four offices in Paris, Berlin, London and San Francisco.
And we’re growing fast. Come join us!
As part of the Customer Success team you will be leading & driving the team managing our SMB European customers (mainly french, german & UK). Today, this team is responsible for driving world class adoption, satisfaction & usage for a pool of 1500 customers.
You will be here to empower, develop & coach your team to increase customer happiness, and build at scale the right system to support, satisfy & engage thousand of users.
- People development : Responsible for the ramp up of new hires and continuous development of the team (individualized & team coaching), you will provide continuous feedback to your team member
- Team Management : In charge of 121 meeting as well as weekly, monthly & quarterly team meeting & animation
- Hiring : Lead hiring & build a successful CSM team
- Performance management & reporting : Responsible for performance of your team you will build, implement & monitor tactical plans to make improvements if needed, you will also be in charge of on time & accurate reporting of the team activity & performance
- Roadmap definition : You will be defining the roadmap of initiatives to put in place to help your team reach their objectives (churn below 1%, NPS > 50, Yearly Net Retention Rate of 135%)
- Partner with other team to implement initiatives : you will be collaborating closely with Data, Operation, Product & Marketing teams to implement initiatives defined in your roadmap
- Support the team in their interactions with customers : You will help your team prepare, drive and follow up on customer discussion by providing them guidance & advice
What we’re looking for:
- Fluent in written and spoken English - it is our business language
- Empathetic: You are passionate, and patient in order to provide a fantastic experience to your customers
- Curious & Problem solver : You use a variety of qualitative and quantitative tactics to understand everything there is to know about the customer journey, you love creative problem solving to remove roadblocks & maximize impact
- Great Communicator : You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English & French (or German)
- Collaborative : You want to build a strong culture of collaboration with our product & marketing team to prioritize the most impactful product enhancements and reduce inbound inquiries
- You understand how to evaluate the success of your work, and are able to generate insights based on data generated at the end of a project
- You use data to shed light on how we can improve our tools and processes as we scale
- You like using dashboard and metrics to monitor and improve the customer experience & engagement
- Maker: You don’t need a developer background, but you like tools & systems enough to come up with new innovative solutions to reach our customers & prioritize your work. You have some experience with marketing automation software and CRM like Salesforce, Gainsight or support tool like Intercom, Zendesk
- Previous experience : You have at least 5 years of professional experience in Customer Success, Operations or Marketing and have already managed a team
Why should you apply?
- Exciting time to join Spendesk in terms of growth and opportunities -> we are entering hyper-growth!
- Flexible working hours & remote working possible
- Competitive salary package
- Tea, coffee and snacks available in the office
- Virtual Thursday socials with the team
- We usually have bi-annual offsite trips (when in lockdown: we are sticking to virtual team days)
- Brand-new offices in the heart of Paris, Berlin & London
- How have we adapted our process during the Coronavirus crisis?
Well the good news is that we are still hiring! And when we say hiring, we mean hiring 180 Spendeskers by the end of the year! We’ve got quite a few finance teams to help spend smarter after all...
What you can expect from our recruitment process:
- 1. A video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Partners to fully understand your career aspirations and answer any questions you have
- 2. A series of videos calls with members of the team to align on what they will expect from you, and assess your technical skills and job fit
- 3. A final video call with the Hiring Manager / Head of our our C-levels, CEO included to review any remaining questions