- Date Posted
- Aug. 24, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Business Applications
We’re an ambitious, international team with more than 30 nationalities represented today. We believe that people do their best work when they’re given the freedom to thrive and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Founded in 2016, Spendesk today serves thousands of businesses in Europe and the US. More than 300 Spendeskers already work across our four offices in Paris, Berlin, London and San Francisco.
And we’re growing fast. Come join us!
As a member of our team, fully dedicated to the German market, you will guide new customers towards an optimal use of Spendesk. You will achieve this by familiarizing yourself with their specific needs and working closely with your colleagues in the CS and product teams.
Through empathy, understanding and intelligence, you will help our customers achieve their desired outcome. You will be the voice of the German customers, together with your colleagues from the Sales team.
- You will guide and support new clients to a successful implementation of Spendesk.
- You will therefore be at a key stage in the client relationship, working hand-in-hand with your Account Executive and Client Success Manager to implement the best strategy to ensure the success of the partnership
- You will ensure that each client realises the added value of our solution according to their expectations
What will you be doing?
- You help clients set up their Spendesk account correctly (setting up the accounting as well as operational setup)
- You show clients how to use and set up the functions and modules for their optimal use.
- You advise them and act as an expert
- You understand and assess the actual project objectives in relation to the client’s overall business situation.
- You improve the efficiency of onboarding: create and update user guides, FAQs, video tutorials, webinars,...
- You are the voice of the customer: You contribute to the development of our product by sharing customer feedback with the IT, product and marketing teams.
- You are curious and quick learner, you have the ability to absorb a high quantity of new information
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in both German and English
- You are passionate and patient for consistently providing fantastic customer experience
- You are problem solver, rigorous, and you know that the devil is in the detail
- You have a passion for startups or dynamic environments. Previous experience in a similar working environment is a plus
Why should you apply?
- Exciting time to join Spendesk in terms of growth and opportunities -> we are entering hyper-growth!
- Flexible working hours & remote working possible
- Competitive salary package
- Tea, coffee and snacks available in the office
- Virtual Thursday socials with the team
- We usually have bi-annual offsite trips (when in lockdown: we are sticking to virtual team days)
- Brand-new offices in the heart of Paris, Berlin & London
- How have we adapted our process during the Coronavirus crisis?
Well the good news is that we are still hiring! And when we say hiring, we mean hiring 180 Spendeskers by the end of the year! We’ve got quite a few finance teams to help spend smarter after all...
What you can expect from our recruitment process:
- 1. A video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Partners to fully understand your career aspirations and answer any questions you have
- 2. A series of videos calls with members of the team to align on what they will expect from you, and assess your technical skills and job fit
- 3. A final video call with the Hiring Manager / Head of our our C-levels, CEO included to review any remaining questions