- Date Posted
- Oct. 11, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Business Applications
We’re an ambitious, international team with more than 30 nationalities represented today. We believe that people do their best work when they’re given the freedom to thrive and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Founded in 2016, Spendesk today serves thousands of businesses in Europe and the US. More than 300 Spendeskers already work across our four offices in Paris, Berlin, London and San Francisco.
And we’re growing fast. Come join us!
As part of the Customer Care Department you will be leading & driving a team of user care specialists managing our SMB European customers (mainly ).
Today, this team is responsible for helping & supporting customers anytime they encounter an issue with our product, we are in charge of driving customer education as well as satisfaction.
Your mission is to maintain and develop both a best-in-class support & service to make our customers happy while creating a culture of excellence in your team. You will be part of the Care management team and provide continuous and constructive coaching to your team, as well as spearhead recruiting and on-boarding efforts as needed.
Your missions :
- People development : Responsible for the ramp-up of new hires and continuous development of your team (individualized & team coaching), you will provide continuous feedback to your team member
- Support the team in their interactions with customers : You will help your team prepare, drive and follow up on customer discussions by providing them guidance & advice
- Performance management : Responsible for performance of your team you will build, implement & monitor tactical plans to make improvements if needed, you will also be in charge of on time & accurate reporting of the team activity & performance
- Responsible for identification of training / enablement needed for their team, you will also build content & animate training on topics you are mastering
- Roadmap definition : You will be actively contributing to the definition of the roadmap of initiatives with a collaborative approach to put in place to help your team reach their objectives (CSAT above 4.5/5 ; Median First Response Time below 30 minutes ; Contact Rate below 6.5%)
- Hiring : Actively contribute to hiring the best talents for the User Care Team
- You will be handling directly customer requests for 20% of your time - this will help you remain connected to the day to day challenges of your team
Why should you apply?
- Exciting time to join Spendesk in terms of growth and opportunities -> we are entering hyper-growth!
- Flexible working hours & remote working possible
- Competitive salary package
- Tea, coffee and snacks available in the office
- Virtual Thursday socials with the team
- We usually have bi-annual company wide parties
- Brand-new offices in the heart of Paris, Berlin & London
- How have we adapted our process to make it remote friendly?
- Well the good news is that we are still hiring! We’ve got quite a few finance teams to help spend smarter after all...
What you can expect from our recruitment process:
- 1. A video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Partners to fully understand your career aspirations and answer any questions you have
- 2. A series of videos calls with members of the team to align on what they will expect from you, and assess your technical skills and job fit
- 3. A final video call with the Hiring Manager / Head of our our C-levels, CEO included to review any remaining questions