- New York
- Date Posted
- Nov. 23, 2021
- Business Applications
Squarespace is seeking a detail-oriented Administrative Assistant to support four VP-level leaders in our Product organization.
Running an efficient operation is critical to Squarespace’s success. You will enable two of our senior leaders to scale their parts of the business by streamlining their day to day and ensuring maximum efficiency. You build relationships quickly and can establish productive, trust-based relationships with across groups. You are hospitable, and your career is predicated on your experience with promptness and accuracy.
- Assist our lead Product Executive Assistant with the set-up and planning of the Product meetings, team off-sites, and events
- Facilitate communication between the leaders you support and internal management teams, external contacts, etc.
- Manage calendars for our Product leadership team
- Ensure that all meetings start and end on time and help ensure the productivity of meetings Book domestic and international travel arrangements, once business travel resumes
- Manage and submit expense reports
- Manage Product team meeting scheduling and day-of logistics
- Coordinate and draft team updates and other communications
- Handle special projects (i.e., research, event planning, presentation rehearsals)
- Handle legal, financial, and HR documents with confidentiality
- 2+ years of experience as an Administrative Assistant and the interest to be a career EA
- Previous administrative support experience to VP-level, preferably at a technology company
- Solid writing & editing skills
- Highly organized with superb time management skills
- Tech savvy — high degree of proficiency in Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides, Microsoft Excel, and Powerpoint
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Pretax commuter benefits
- Education reimbursement
- Employee donation match to community organizations
- 7 Employee Resource Groups across locations
- Dog-friendly workplace
- Free lunch and snacks
- Private rooftop
Squarespace is a leading all-in-one website building and ecommerce platform that enables millions to build a brand and transact with their customers in an impactful and beautiful online presence. Our suite of products enables anyone at any stage of their journey to manage their projects and businesses through websites, domains, ecommerce, marketing tools, and scheduling, along with tools for managing a social media presence with Unfold and hospitality business management via Tock. Squarespace democratizes access to best-in-class design, helping our customers in approximately 200 countries and territories maintain consistent branding across all digital touchpoints to stand out online. Our team of more than 1,400 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin, Ireland, Portland, Oregon, Los Angeles, California and Chicago, Illinois. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com.
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.