- New York
- Date Posted
- Jun. 2, 2021
- Business Development
- Business Applications
Squarespace is looking for a Media Strategist to join our SEM team. We are seeking a results-driven individual who is comfortable working with marketing data and actioning next steps from it. The ideal candidate has experience in a performance marketing function such as media, marketing analytics, CRM/lifecycle marketing or growth marketing. Strong analytical skills are required in this role.
Our SEM team sets itself apart by running a rigorous large-scale program while remaining experimental and taking risks to stay on the leading edge; we seek team members who can maintain that balance. You should be passionate about learning the mechanics of paid search and performance media and have a keen eye for detail.
This role is based in our headquarters in New York and reports to the Paid Search Team Lead.
- Assist with planning, forecasting, reporting, and campaign management of large-scale paid search accounts across our full portfolio of countries and languages
- Monitor spend and performance to report on the effectiveness of SEM campaigns
- Collaborate with Marketing Analytics and Data Science teams to investigate performance trends, validate data, and understand how paid search is affecting our conversion funnel
- Recommend strategies and execute tactics for scaling and optimizing our paid search campaigns
- 1-2 years of experience in a performance marketing function such as paid media, marketing analytics, CRM/lifecycle marketing, or growth marketing
- Experience in a data-driven marketing function, either at an agency or in-house
- Very comfortable working in Excel/Google Sheets to build reports and generate insights
- Exposure to programmatic media buying platforms such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads, DV360, etc.
- Able to structure communication for a stakeholders of multiple levels
- Ability to both iterate on existing processes as well as identify opportunities to build out new tools and processes
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world's most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace's team of more than 1300 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Free lunch and snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.