- Date Posted
- Oct. 7, 2021
- Design & UI
- Business Applications
Squarespace is a design-centric product company at heart whose mission is to be the all-in-one platform for anyone who wants to stand out. We are looking for a Product Designer to help guide the direction of future releases. You will be challenged in an organization that values vision, execution, and persistence. You will take ownership of our product by solving complex problems in simple, elegant ways. Product designers at Squarespace are embedded within product teams that are deeply collaborative, and each member is directly responsible for the team’s success.
We’re looking for a Product Designer to work with the Scheduling team to help entrepreneurs start and grow their online businesses. This team allows our customers to schedule appointments directly on their website seamlessly, taking away the administrative burden of their business so they can spend more time focused on what they love. You will own the client scheduling experience that allows our customers’ clients to seamlessly book appointments and classes online. This work includes an overhaul of our existing designs and infrastructure as well as discovering and identifying opportunities to improve upon the experience in the future.
You will report to the Product Design Manager on the Scheduling team.
At this time, all Squarespace employees are working remotely. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 to determine if and when it is safe to return to our offices.
- Build end-to-end user experiences
- Collaborate with product and engineering teams from discovery to delivery to iteration
- Help define key metrics in order to track success and business impact
- Maintain clear team alignment around goals and priorities
- Partner with research on testing plans and ways to measure success
- Facilitate user research and testing, ensuring usability and product consistency
- Collaborate with our Design Systems team to ensure your work integrates into our ecosystem
- Loves talking to users and looking at data in equal measure
- 4+ years of experience
- Hands on work experience with sketching, wireframes, visual design, and prototyping
- Experience with or a willingness to facilitate user research and usability testing
- Passion for our product and the impact that it has in the world
- A portfolio of relevant design work is required for consideration. It should illustrate your involvement and how you contributed to solving specific problems.
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world's most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace's team of more than 1,200 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Free lunch and snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) and pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.