- New York
- Date Posted
- Nov. 16, 2021
- Design & UI
- Business Applications
Squarespace is a design-centric product company that enables anyone to build a beautiful online presence. Design Operations at Squarespace is embedded within our Product Design organization and supports the Research team by driving the best practices and expansion of discovery phase operations within our product teams.
At Squarespace, product teams are empowered to work through discovery to first validate the problem and uncover solutions. The Design Operations Program Manager will play a key role in facilitating the work that Designers, Content Strategists, UX Researchers, Product Managers and Engineers collaborate on.
All Squarespace employees are working remotely at this time. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 as we continue our work to build a return-to-work plan that ensures a safe return to our offices and provides flexibility for our employees.
- Create and implement research budget best practices that help product teams work through the product discovery phase and connect to long-term yearly planning
- Manage incentives by creating centralized best practices for tools and providing onboarding materials
- Create systems and workflows to track ongoing spending
- Provide key stakeholders with regular reporting
- Work with partners to identify licensing needs and new tooling budgets
- Support the centralization of discovery phase infrastructure across all product design teams
- Identify areas for process improvements through education, tooling, or workflows
- Work with partners to rollout new processes and monitor effectiveness
- Assist in the creation and expansion of the discovery toolkit. Partner with the cross-functional working group to roll out updates and provide resources for product teams
- Identify and support opportunities for educational and enrichment activities
- 4+ years of industry experience
- Effective verbal, visual, and written communication skills
- Experience working with research and product teams
- Proficiency in project management platforms and tools
- Highly self-motivated and able to work through ambiguity
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 1,200 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Free lunch and snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) and pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.