- Date Posted
- Jun. 29, 2021
- Engineering QA
- Business Applications
Squarespace is looking for a Test Engineer to join our Product Test Engineering group. We believe testing is a first-class concern, and aim to provide systems and tools that engineers can use to build confidence in their work throughout the development lifecycle. You will be a part of a new testing landscape at Squarespace. You will report to the Dublin QA Team Lead.
At this time, all Squarespace employees are working remotely until Sept 2021. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 to determine if and when it is safe to return to our offices.
- Ensure confidence in product releases
- Quickly identify defects and automate repeatable regression tests as needed utilizing modern test tools
- Create automated end-to-end UI tests
- Collaborate with other Test Engineers and similar positions in Engineering to maintain and define testing standards, create necessary tools, provide and receive training and feedback, and advance your team’s general strategy and approach to manual and automated testing
- Participate in and coordinate large cross-team testing initiatives
- Use the Xray test management tool to create, manage, execute, and report on test cases
- Use performance, stress and load testing tools to measure performance
- Provide mentorship to other QA staff to help grow their career development and advocate best automation test practices
- 2-4 years experience with writing end-to-end and contract API tests
- Deep familiarity with software testing practices and fundamentals
- Experience working in a continuous delivery environment
- A passion for mentoring engineers with experience advancing the skills of your juniors and colleagues
- Experience with test tools such as Cypress, Webdriver.io, Cucumber, Espresso, XCUITest, Appium, X-Ray, Locust, Gatling and JMeter
- BS in CS or equivalent experience
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world's most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace's team of more than 1,200 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin, Los Angeles and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Free lunch and snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) and pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.