- Date Posted
- May. 26, 2021
- Business Applications
Squarespace is known for our award-winning design, new technology, memorable marketing campaigns, and the teams that power it all behind the scenes. Our Recruiting team’s mission is simple: we find and hire the talent to help us transform the future of online publishing. We are in search of a Sourcer to build targeted sourcing strategies for business critical roles across functions including but not limited to People, Finance, Customer Operations and Marketing.
This role is a 6-month contract position that is intended to last from June 1, 2021 to December 1, 2021. You will report into our Manager, Business Recruiting and will be based remotely in one of our approved locations.
All Squarespace employees are working remotely at this time. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 as we continue our work to build a return-to-work plan that ensures a safe return to our offices and provides flexibility for our employees.
- Provide front-end recruiting support to our Business recruiting team including proactive reach outs, candidate phone screens/assessments, and inbound application review
- Partner with our Business Recruiters and Hiring Partners to gain an understanding of our business and build diverse pipelines across various disciplines
- Report weekly pipeline and candidate activity to the Lead Recruiter
- Use hiring metrics to develop and build new sourcing solutions
- Research and map out the talent pool in several industries
- 2+ years of experience sourcing across several disciplines
- Experience using sourcing tools and applicant tracking systems to identify and engage passive, qualified candidates and manage them through the early stages of the hiring process
- Ability to rigorously prioritize, organize, and multitask; simultaneously building and managing diverse candidate pipelines for multiple roles at varying stages in the process
- You are research-oriented and effectively dovetail your creativity and analytical mindset
- Metrics driven: you utilize data to help drive your decisions
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.