- New York
- Date Posted
- Sep. 29, 2021
- Business Applications
Squarespace is known for our award-winning design, new technology, memorable marketing campaigns, and the teams that power it all behind the scenes. Our Recruiting team’s mission is simple: we find and hire talent to help us transform the future of online publishing. We are in search of an experienced candidate to lead an outstanding team of Recruiters, bringing qualified candidates to our ever growing Corporate, Creative and Product teams. You will report to the VP Recruiting (New York based) and can be based remotely in an approved state (see application question below for approved locations).
- Be a trusted advisor to senior leaders across Channels & Services, Creative, Customer Operations, Finance, Legal, Marketing, People and the Product teams and help your team develop plans which support their hiring goals.
- Develop an understanding of the strategy, goals, processes, culture, and skill needs of each department and use this knowledge to support your team to create recruitment strategies which speak to candidates.
- Develop your direct reports through coaching, mentorship and thoughtful day-to-day leadership and management.
- Use recruiting data to influence important decisions and improve the work of your team.
- Facilitate and lead meetings, important initiatives etc with your team and client groups.
- Implement sourcing strategies which will increase hiring pace and open up new pools of talent.
- Support your team to develop pipelines with a focus and commitment to diversity.
- Partner closely and establish meaningful relationships with management and team members internally (e.g. Finance, IT, People Operations, HR Business Partners etc) to ensure recruiting strategy, prioritization and headcount understanding
- Revamp recruiting processes which ensure an outstanding experience for prospects, applicants, candidates, hiring managers and senior leaders
- Ensure we are providing an outstanding candidate experience, gathering external benchmarking and internal data and reporting on metrics to continually improve our overall process
- Lead executive searches and recruit for niche or senior roles as needed.
- 8+ years’ experience in recruiting, leading teams of 5-10 people
- People management experience and success
- Experience leading rapidly scaling recruiting organizations and bringing out the best in your team
- Demonstrated success in creating and delivering short and long term recruitment strategies and plans
- Process orientation & thought leadership - able to build effective recruiting machines, measure success and influence partners at all levels
- Experience working collaboratively to establish business priorities and deliver complex recruiting programs
- Metrics-driven. Able to identify trends and use knowledge, data and competitive intelligence to develop creative, customized sourcing strategies, drive performance, find efficiencies and diagnose issues in team.
- A true passion for bringing great talent into the business.
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world's most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace's team of more than 1,200 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin, Los Angeles and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about .
- Retirement Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Equity Plan for every employee
- 401(k) with employer match
- Commuter benefit (pretax)
- Education reimbursement
- Free lunch and snacks at all Squarespace offices
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.