- New York
- Date Posted
- Aug. 16, 2021
- Business Applications
Squarespace is known for our award-winning design, new technology, memorable marketing campaigns, and the teams that power it all behind the scenes. Our Recruiting team’s mission is simple: we find and hire talent to help us transform the future of online publishing. We are in search of a Recruiter to support technical hiring for the US. You will source and screen backend and frontend talent, be a guide for candidates, and match people with great opportunities that align with their experience, interests and goals. You will report into our Team Lead, Engineering Recruiting in NYC. This position can be based remotely in an approved state (see application question below for approved locations).
- You’ll source and screen candidates to support Frontend and Backend hiring.
- Your focus will be top of funnel, shifting to full-cycle once you learn more about our hiring process and search needs.
- You’ll run the candidate experience for mid-level engineering talent making sure they have a great experience from entering the process to being hired as a new employee.
- You’ll build relationships with interviewers and hiring managers, sharing regular progress updates to engineering leadership and partners within the People Team.
- You’ll develop an understanding of the strategy, goals, processes, culture, and skills within Engineering, and use this knowledge to create sourcing strategies, and communicate with candidates.
- You’ll use our applicant tracking system, Greenhouse to track prospects, candidates and hires.
- You’ll work closely with senior Recruiters and get the chance to learn from them and develop yourself.
- 1+ years experience in a recruiting support role supporting engineering teams.
- You have a mindset to learn e.g. researching terminology or concepts you’re unfamiliar with, proactively reaching out to engineering etc.
- You are organized, detail conscious and tenacious. You understand what excites Engineers and care about matching them to the best opportunity.
- You have managed multiple pipelines before.
- Able to navigate change and pivot your approach and try new things.
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world's most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace's team of more than 1,200 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Free lunch and snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) and pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.