- New York
- Date Posted
- May. 18, 2021
- Business Applications
The Corporate Development team is seeking an Integration Lead to join our growing team which addresses the key strategic areas of inorganic growth for Squarespace. You will build our integration practice, including driving the pre-merger integration, planning, and post-merger execution, to help achieve deal rationale, value drivers, and synergies. In this role, you will impact the growth, direction and future of Squarespace’s acquisition portfolio.
You will report into the Head of Corporate Development in New York.
All Squarespace employees are working remotely at this time. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 as we continue our work to build a return-to-work plan that ensures a safe return to our offices and provides flexibility for our employees.
- Lead the integration strategy and planning process with functional leaders, and program management resources
- Participate in early due diligence for acquisitions to understand the strategic objectives and provide early indicators on integration planning and risks
- Create a comprehensive project plan which includes all workstream and functional team tasks to achieve the success milestones, managing the day-to-day integration efforts
- Define, track, and communicate appropriate performance measurements to project team and stakeholders, holding cross functional teams accountable for deliverables and quickly identifying and escalating issues
- Potentially manage multiple acquisition integration projects simultaneously.
- Participate in continuous improvements and best practices to develop a playbook for the long-term integration practice at Squarespace
- 5+ years experience of cross-functional project experience, with at least 3 years of M&A experience, including active integration involvement
- Worked with technology companies, preferably software, SaaS, and/or consumer Internet
- Working knowledge of key business processes (i.e. product development, go-to-market, “order to revenue recognition,” employee onboarding, etc.)
- Strong attention to detail and project management skills
- Effective and collaborative communication and writing skills, with the ability to customize approach for different audiences
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 1,200 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Free lunch and snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) and pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.