- Date Posted
- Oct. 7, 2021
- Business Applications
Squarespace is looking for a System Administrator to maintain and optimize the tools, applications and processes used to empower our customers every day. You will implement sustainable, scalable solutions and maintain our support business systems for problems that impact our internal users, our customers, and the business. You will also help build upon and adapt the system to promote automation and efficiency within the team.
You will report to the Manager of Support Platform [within Customer Operations] and can be based in our New York, Portland, Dublin offices or remotely [in the US or Ireland].
All Squarespace employees are working remotely at this time. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 as we continue our work to build a return-to-work plan that ensures a safe return to our offices and provides flexibility for our employees.
You’ll Get To…
- Support Customer Operations tools and integrations (e.g. Zendesk and other our integrations) through:
- Evaluation and implementation of new tools, features, and apps
- Troubleshoot and resolve bugs that impact internal users and external customers
- Build automations or efficiencies in tooling processes
- Maintain the flow of essential data between platforms
- Maintain customer-facing and agent-facing support interfaces, such as the contact channels, and email/live chat/messaging systems
- Understand, document, and provide training on relevant systems for the department
- Take ownership of issues and requests that come in through the Service Desk by triaging and prioritizing tasks to ensure resolution
- Communicate status updates through Jira, ensuring all partners have the information they require
- Work with other departments to ensure functionality of cross dependent tools
- Partner and coordinate with Product, Engineering and vendors to resolve issues that cannot be resolved internally
Who We’re Looking For
- Demonstrated system thinking skills, ability to understand and gauge impact for complex dependencies across multiple apps and workflows across an organization
- Strong ownership and a proven track record of owning a project’s success, proactively escalating where needed and being solutions-focused
- Bonus Experience [preferred but not required]:
- Experience troubleshooting online software (SaaS)
- Experience in a technical field with sprint project and task management, methodologies and frameworks, and creating technical documentation
- Effective communication across a variety of channels in a fast growing environment
- Knowledge and experience with API, ETLs and SaaS integrations
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- $100 per month remote Stipend
- Education reimbursement
- Employee donation match to community organizations
- 7 Employee Resource Groups across locations
Squarespace is a leading all-in-one website building and ecommerce platform that enables millions to build a brand and transact with their customers in an impactful and beautiful online presence. Our suite of products enables anyone at any stage of their journey to manage their projects and businesses through websites, domains, ecommerce, marketing tools, and scheduling, along with tools for managing a social media presence with Unfold and hospitality business management via Tock. Squarespace democratizes access to best-in-class design, helping our customers in approximately 200 countries and territories maintain consistent branding across all digital touchpoints to stand out online. Our team of more than 1,400 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin, Ireland, Portland, Oregon, Los Angeles, California and Chicago, Illinois. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com.
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.