- New York
- Date Posted
- Jan. 6, 2022
- Product Engineering
- Business Applications
The Product team at Squarespace is looking for a product leader for our Billing / Revenue Systems teams to join us in developing our next-generation monetization platform as Group Product Manager in the Platform organization. The monetization platform sits at the core of Squarespace’s growth, and there are near infinite possibilities to help shape a system that enables Squarespace to accelerate its trajectory.
The Billing / Revenue Systems mission is to be the order-to-cash platform that supports growth – organically, internationally, and through acquisitions. We’re creating a flexible platform that unlocks new revenue models, deeper functionality to support international growth, faster and more accurate financial reporting, and broader marketing opportunities. The revenue systems teams are growing in order to drive immediate impact for our customers and business, while future-proofing the platform to fuel sustainable growth that aligns with the long term product vision.
You enjoy supporting PMs whose teams solve complex, technical, and interdependent problems that directly affect user’s businesses and create a scalable, reliable, and compliant monetization platform. You excel as a platform leader who delivers value for other product teams as customers in order to pull the right levers for the business.
You will report directly to a Product Leader and will be a full-time employee in our New York office.
All Squarespace employees are working remotely at this time. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 as we continue our work to build a return-to-work plan that ensures a safe return to our offices and provides flexibility for our employees.
- Establish a shared vision for the Revenue Systems Teams, and establish a medium and long-term strategy for your teams that creates prioritization.
- Grow a team of product managers and senior product managers in driving customer value through platform oriented metrics.
- Partner with Engineering, Technical Program Managers, and Design leads to create impact across the team,ensure teams are making good progress against goals, and step in to help resolve blockers or challenges.
- Establish relationships with partners in product, marketing, and finance leadership to ensure we have the appropriate process, insights, and alignment for our strategy and prioritization.
- Evaluate build vs buy decisions for components of revenue systems as we augment the system capabilities and potential vendor partnerships in the areas of Payments, Fraud, Invoicing.
- Develop processes to ensure we have a reliable, compliant, and scalable monetization platform that meets our needs and delights our customers.
- Help shape processes and standards for product management at Squarespace, specifically in the platform organization
- 8+ years of experience in product management, specifically with platform teams at scale
- Experience in monetization platforms a plus, including commercial/financial literacy
- 2+ years of experience leading diverse teams of product managers in collaborative environments
- Empathy for product teams that you serve
- Deep technical knowledge
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 1200 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch and snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.