- Date Posted
- Aug. 16, 2021
- Product Engineering
- Business Applications
Squarespace is looking for a Project Manager to plan and implement high-impact initiatives that drive substantial improvements to both the customer’s experience and our Customer Operations team’s efficiency. The projects will entail the evaluation, implementation, and optimization of the tools/applications and processes used to service our customers every day. This role requires you to work cross-functionally with members from the entire organization to ensure deliverables are met and that initiatives are launched successfully. You will manage communication and change management efforts as well as effectively develop relationships with stakeholders and third party vendors at all levels.
This job will report to the team Manager in Customer Operations.
- Develop project plans, track deliverables, and manage multiple project plans concurrently
- Manage project scope and track decisions, risks, and dependencies throughout a project
- Partner with Engineering to roll out new internal tools/applications to Customer Operations teams
- Work with stakeholders and subject matter experts to gather project requirements
- Drive internal process improvements across multiple teams and functions
- Assist in the relationship management of 3rd party vendors as needed
- 2-4 years of project management or consulting experience in a technical/SaaS field with a background of managing projects from concept to completion
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage and prioritize milestones, deliverables, and timelines for multiple projects
- Exceptional presentation, communication (written and verbal) skills as well as emotional intelligence
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies and universal project management standards and processes
- Expertise in JIRA or relevant project tracking software is a plus
- Proven experience in issue and risk management and ability to lead department-wide change management efforts
- Ability to work autonomously on ambiguous projects
- Experience excelling in a collaborative and cross-disciplinary team
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 1,200 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Free lunch and snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) and pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.