- Date Posted
- Aug. 31, 2021
- Product Engineering
- Business Applications
Squarespace is dedicated to creating an unparalleled user experience. Our Customer Operations team runs 24/7 with more than 300 people between New York, Dublin and Portland. We are seeking a seasoned Team Manager to ensure our Customer Operations team has the tools and software they need to do their jobs effectively.
As both a people and program manager for a Customer Operations PMO, you’ll oversee projects and programs delivering support tool features and improvements, set quarterly and monthly goals, and collaborate with Product, Engineering, and Operations to drive substantial improvements to both the customer experience and our Customer Operations team as we scale.
This role reports into our Director, Product Operations and is based from any approved state.
- Collaborate with Customer Operations leadership to prioritize initiatives and manage resources throughout the project lifecycle - from requirements and planning, to rollout and measurement
- Partner with cross-functional teams such as Engineering, Product, Design and Operations to improve Customer Operations efficiency
- Communicate progress, interdependencies, and change management needs regularly with Customer Operations leadership and interdepartmental stakeholders
- Conduct project retrospectives and implement process improvements accordingly
- Exceptional ability to track, mitigate risk, manage complex processes, and a desire to collaborate with multiple teams and multiple projects.
- A natural strategic problem-solver. You are comfortable with ambiguity and overcoming impediments to deliver
- Comfortable with scrum methodology, program management methodologies and ability to drive process efficiencies
- Outstanding verbal and written communication
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence without authority
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Successfully partner with cross-functional teams especially with product, engineering, leadership, and customer support teams
- Proven experience mentoring and developing people
- Project-management experience in a technical field or relevant experience
- Expertise in JIRA, or relevant tracking tools
- Analytical and proven success using KPI measurement to improve workflows
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 1,200 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Free lunch and snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) and pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.