- New York
- Date Posted
- Sep. 29, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
Squarespace is looking for an Affiliate Marketing Lead to manage our Affiliate Marketing program. This role will have end-to-end ownership of Squarespace’s affiliate program, including managing the relationship with our affiliate agency. You will be responsible for driving program strategy, planning/forecasting, measurement, and testing while working closely with our agency to guide their execution, optimization, and reporting. The ideal candidate has a track record of successful track record of running multi-million dollar affiliate programs, either at an agency or in-house at a brand, and has experience working with agencies to drive results.
Based in our NYC headquarters, this position reports to the Associate Director of Media & Acquisition.
- Lead strategy for Squarespace’s Affiliate program, including setting objectives, planning initiatives, forecasting performance, and prioritizing opportunities for growth
- Manage the relationship with our affiliate marketing agency and guide their execution of the program strategy
- Serve as the affiliate marketing expert within Squarespace by sharing new trends and prioritizing opportunities for collaboration
- Build reporting that illustrates program performance and surfaces trends and insights for senior marketing and business stakeholders
- Develop and iterate on a process for providing updated content and brand resources to partners in collaboration with the Product Marketing team
- 5 years of marketing experience, with at least 2 years of hands-on management of an affiliate program at either a brand or an agency
- Experience owning agency relationships, including managing performance, fostering clear communication, and thinking critically about recommendations
- Results-driven approach to problem solving and prioritization, backed up by analytical acumen and a focus on achieving metrics goals
- Demonstrated success collaborating with cross-functional partners to develop and iterate on processes
- Ability to use data to tell the story of program performance to stakeholders in a range of functions and seniority levels
- Knowledge of affiliate management platforms (bonus for experience with Impact)
- Exposure to foundational performance marketing strategies, tactics, and metrics, preferably in a SaaS business model
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 1300 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Free lunch and snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.