- New York
- Date Posted
- Sep. 29, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
The Channels & Services department develops and manages programs and products that allow Squarespace to grow its base of high-value customers. Through our professional partner program, Circle, we’ve cultivated a large and diverse network of independent service providers who introduce their clients and help them get the most out of our platform. Circle has driven an increasing share of Squarespace’s business each year since its launch, and we are looking for a highly motivated Partner Growth Manager to build on this success.
As Partner Growth Manager, you’ll be responsible for deeply understanding our partners’ business models and incentives, managing our referral program to drive incremental subscription and revenue growth, and developing new growth-focused strategies and programs. This role will require you to manage the day-to-day operations of live program components and bring new ones to market.
You will be based in our New York City headquarters and report directly to the Channel Partner Manager.
All Squarespace employees are working remotely at this time. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 as we continue our work to build a return-to-work plan that ensures a safe return to our offices and provides flexibility for our employees.
- Be a subject matter expert on our partner community, their businesses, and how they make purchase decisions on behalf of their clients
- Manage the strategy and day-to-day operations for the Circle Referral Program (currently in development)
- Conceive, develop, and launch new and scalable growth initiatives, such as an automated email marketing or a partner success program
- Define and report on KPIs, and use data and member feedback to iterate or optimize growth programs
- Be an internal thought leader by staying up-to-date with industry trends, customer sentiment, and competitors’ strategies
- 5+ years experience in partner program management, lifecycle marketing or loyalty program operations, or strategy management
- Experience conceiving and launching complex and cross-functional business initiatives
- Solid understanding of SAAS business models and concepts
- Experience deriving actionable insights from data sets
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 1,300 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Free lunch and snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) and pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.