- New York
- Date Posted
- Jun. 1, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
Squarespace is looking for a Community Manager to help plan, execute, and expand our community engagement programs. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting and growing a diverse community of third-party consultants, technical service providers, and other upmarket Squarespace customers.
You will be based in our NYC headquarters and report into our Senior Team Lead, Content & Community.
All Squarespace employees are working remotely at this time. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 as we continue our work to build a return-to-work plan that ensures a safe return to our offices and provides flexibility for our employees.
- Develop and test community engagement tactics, iterating on and documenting processes as needed
- Support the creation and distribution of business communications to managed communities
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key community segments
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders on Product, Marketing, and Cust Ops
- Plan and lead virtual events of all sizes, including happy hours, launch events, webinars, and web conferences
- Provide operational and logistical support for beta and user tests for the community
- Partner with the Content and Community Coordinator to monitor and moderate the members-only Circle Forum to maintain a positive and constructive environment
- Provide other team members and departments with community management support as needed, including being a customer advocate internally, identifying and sharing trends, and pulling relevant lists of community members for various initiatives
- 4+ years of experience in B2B or B2C community engagement
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong sense of empathy for customers
- History of being an active member or moderator of online communities
- Experience with Squarespace and/or other content management systems
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Experience with ON24, Zoom, or other webinar software
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 1,200 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Free lunch and snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) and pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.